Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Will H520 props work on a H Plus?

Reaction score
I will be selling my H520 in favor of the H Plus and have many props which I will keep as spares if they will work. Thanks!

Don’t know for certain but the probability of them being the same is very, very high. The Plus and 520 are physically the same aircraft. The odds against Yuneec spending the money to develop two completely different power systems for two aircraft of exactly the same dimension and general flight performance are astronomical.

Reactions: Koala
Don’t know for certain but the probability of them being the same is very, very high. The Plus and 520 are physically the same aircraft. The odds against Yuneec spending the money to develop two completely different power systems for two aircraft of exactly the same dimension and general flight performance are astronomical.
PatR you seem to be one of the folks on the forum who has the insight. I will keep some props back and find out for myself I guess, thinking along your lines. Why would Yuneec do anything but? Of course we have not seen them to be exactly logical in all cases...:)

Where spending their money is involved they have been 100% predictable. Fastest, cheapest, easiest is a pattern they have yet to break.

Reactions: Koala

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20