Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wizard and Pro (realsense)

Reaction score
Thought I would give the wizard a go today, Had a total fail. Before I scream at Yuneec was wondering if anyone had and ideas.

1) St16 in team mode,
2) Wizard bound to the H
3) Everything flies takes of etc etc
4) Problem is switching to smart mode for watch me and the H does nothing. no watch me. It did sort of follow thought the footage from the camera was overexposed. Also noticed the H realsense was not activated as it did not rotate the H when I changed direction.
5) Tried again and repowered up, noticed that once the ST16 camera control connects the smart mod doesn't work properly. It watches i.e. follows but the camera does not look at you ( the wizard led was green so should be in watch me not follow me)
6) I would just use the wizard without the st16 but from the documentation you need the st16 to start and stop recording.

Same here: no watch me in team mode. Watch me with ST16 OR Wizard binding only. Then green and yellow LED indications on Wizard are correct. Be careful with Wizard Watch me altitude follow (solid green LED): I had two unintended touch downs (with gear down fortunately)...

Sent from my SM-T719 using Tapatalk

) I would just use the wizard without the st16 but from the documentation you need the st16 to start and stop recording.

Do you have this Wizard card? The last two items are to turn on/off videos and photos. You cannot adjust cam settings.
wizard.JPG

Reactions: keiths

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430