Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wizard

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a wizard.

Can I use it without my ST16. There are times it is just to cumbersome to use while hiking.

I just want to bring the H and the Wizard and leave the ST16 at home. Is this possible?

Looking to purchase a wizard.

Can I use it without my ST16. There are times it is just to cumbersome to use while hiking.

I just want to bring the H and the Wizard and leave the ST16 at home. Is this possible?

Mmmmm . . .
all camera controls are assigned to ST16; without the ST16, you can only use the mode "Watch me", default in smart mode.

Forgive me a curiosity: how can you have a Typhoon H without the Wizard ?

To me it appears that the Wizard is included in every Typhoon H package.

I have one for sale. I ordered one along with my Typhoon but the H came with one, so I have two. Message me. I will sell for a very reasonable price.

Mmmmm . . .
all camera controls are assigned to ST16; without the ST16, you can only use the mode "Watch me", default in smart mode.

Use the cgo app on your phone.

I purchased it second hand.

So I can use the wizard and leave the ST16 at home? I just want to be able to turn on the H, the Wizard and have it follow me. I don't want to lug the ST16 around just to use the wizard.

I purchased it second hand.

So I can use the wizard and leave the ST16 at home? I just want to be able to turn on the H, the Wizard and have it follow me. I don't want to lug the ST16 around just to use the wizard.

If you care only fly in the "follow me" (or "see me"), you can leave at home the ST16 and only use the "Wizard".

Remember not to put the Wizards in a place where it can be pressed; If the red button is pressed, the motors are switched off even if the H is flying.

Good luck.

Mmmmm . . .

Marco, my H did not come with a wizard, I had to buy it. You only got it with the H if you pre-ordered. Good old England!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop