Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wolfdog Taku Meets Typhoon H

R

Rayray

Yes, similar to an earlier post, not the same, and this one has H mike pickup. It's short.

Taku, who I got as a small puppy, is an interesting creature. Leery of humans (but not animals or vehicles, machinery), and slow to make a human friend. High energy, playful, will not bite. He never barks, growls, for any reason ordinarily. Powerful jaws. Incredible senses of smell, hearing, and vision.

During the video, watch his tail slowly wagging, a sign he wants to play, though clearly nervous.

Arno, this is for YOU, well, BUDDY. Go get him to watch. Let's roll.

And thank you. He's ragged now in this hot weather, but as it turns colder, he'll start to shine. Taku (look up the name) is about 25-35% Alaskan wolf.

Yes, similar to an earlier post, not the same, and this one has H mike pickup. It's short.

Taku, who I got as a small puppy, is an interesting creature. Leery of humans (but not animals or vehicles, machinery), and slow to make a human friend. High energy, playful, will not bite. He never barks, growls, for any reason ordinarily. Powerful jaws. Incredible senses of smell, hearing, and vision.

During the video, watch his tail slowly wagging, a sign he wants to play, though clearly nervous.

Arno, this is for YOU, well, BUDDY. Go get him to watch. Let's roll.

Rayray,

Here a new video of Buddy.

Arno

Reactions: Rayray
"How much is that doggie in the window?" I'll trade you one Siamese cat and a wheelbarrow in good condition.

Great film, lots of tension and suspense. Had me on the edge of my seat....then I woke up, lol.

Thanks, Arno

"How much is that doggie in the window?" I'll trade you one Siamese cat and a wheelbarrow in good condition.

Great film, lots of tension and suspense. Had me on the edge of my seat....then I woke up, lol.

Thanks, Arno

Rayray,

Will tomorrow make a film buddy watching your Taku video.

Here is another (old) Buddy video

Arno

Reactions: Rayray
Funny. Love that "Who let the dogs out?"
OK, looking forward to the next video.
I cannot let Taku out unless on leash and harness. We do go for long daily walks...he drags me around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval