Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wow just got here

Well I flew him once today. Now I need to figure out a good name for him. I went out about a half a mile and then came home . Then I tried out the return home.The whole flight took probably 15 minutes it was wonderful. My dilemma is my Xstar came in yesterday also. So I'm fixing to go fly it now. And tomorrow I think I'll fly both again.

Well I flew him once today. Now I need to figure out a good name for him. I went out about a half a mile and then came home . Then I tried out the return home.The whole flight took probably 15 minutes it was wonderful. My dilemma is my Xstar came in yesterday also. So I'm fixing to go fly it now. And tomorrow I think I'll fly both again.

Tooo many goodies...so little time..lol Thats a good thing!

Mine is named "Angel" it's a she, and I love to watch her spread her legs. :)

Well I think I have settled on a name for him. His name will be goose. What do you think guys.

my H came yesterday.....charged up everything last night....did my homework ...and took her out for first flight this morning.....i didn't go to high...maybe 100 feet ,,,,taking it slow until i learn all the controls....a bit different from DJI....landing was a breeze...i was a little concerned about that....i have a question ...in the settings there is an option for advanced...by default it is off....any idea what this is? love the retractable landing gear.....on the other hand the charger is a cheap piece of junk....hope better chargers come out....

my H came yesterday.....charged up everything last night....did my homework ...and took her out for first flight this morning.....i didn't go to high...maybe 100 feet ,,,,taking it slow until i learn all the controls....a bit different from DJI....landing was a breeze...i was a little concerned about that....i have a question ...in the settings there is an option for advanced...by default it is off....any idea what this is? love the retractable landing gear.....on the other hand the charger is a cheap piece of junk....hope better chargers come out....

Advance mode gives you access to the Channel Settings . When disabled, the button is grayed out.

Reactions: raymond captuo

As an altruistic gesture, please allow me to lighten your burden of drone overload :D:D

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval