Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB: I'll trade a Typhoon H+ With two ground controllers and a ton of accessories for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A typhoon H or 520 with a thermal camera.

8 Drone Batteries.
4 Control Station Batteries.
Multi charger for Ground control station
Multi Charger for Drone Batteries.

It might help if you had some pictures and were a little more specific as to what kind of chargers you have and perhaps flight times on the batteries, condition of all accessories, location and so fourth. If you have a Plus with two controllers and all those batteries are in good shape, that is a quite a kit you got there.

Your post is not very clear. You have an H Plus w/ 2 controllers and want to trade for the items you listed?

Sorry I have a typhoon h plus with all of those accessories. I am sorely disappointed and its inability to fit a thermal imaging camera. I would have thought that it could do everything in age could and more. I use my drone for extended security work. But it is limited to daytime operations because of the camera. So I would like to find either a 520 or an H

Sorry I have a typhoon h plus with all of those accessories. I am sorely disappointed and its inability to fit a thermal imaging camera. I would have thought that it could do everything in age could and more. I use my drone for extended security work. But it is limited to daytime operations because of the camera. So I would like to find either a 520 or an H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval