Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB Yuneec Typhoon H CGO3+ camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

slw74

Part 107 certificate
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Please let me know if you have a Yuneec Typhoon H CGO3+ camera to sell. My second camera made an unceremonious departure today. :eek:?? A bad tree encounter.
Thanks,
Stephen

I have a spare that I've been thinking of selling. Message me and let me know how much you have in the budget. Thanks, Buddy.
Please let me know if you have a Yuneec Typhoon H CGO3+ camera to sell. My second camera made an unceremonious departure today. :eek:?? A bad tree encounter.
Thanks,
Stephen

Reactions: Murray Martz
Buddy,
Thanks for the response. I don't want to be too cheap, but I am hoping for something around $200.00.
Thanks,
Stephen

Hi Stephen, I was thinking more like $275 but here's what I'll do. $235 and that includes Priority Mail Shipping and will throw in a 16 GB memory card
If you agree to the deal and want to pay with PayPal, I'd expect you to cover the fees or send as "friends and family" so I can net the whole $235. If you pay with F&F, I'll give you the same guarantee you would get with PayPal. If for any reason you aren't happy with the Camera (which I guarantee to be problem free) just send it back to me on your dime and I'll refund your $235.
Check me out, I'm a good seller and never had anything go wrong with any of the stuff I've sold.

Regards, Buddy.

Reactions: Murray Martz
And it’s a GREAT price for a CGO3+........

Buddy,
That sounds like a fair deal, $235 including priority shipping. Please send me your PayPal account information and I will send F&F this morning. I would be thrilled if you get it out today!
Pleasure doing business with you,
Stephen

Buddy,
That sounds like a fair deal, $235 including priority shipping. Please send me your PayPal account information and I will send F&F this morning. I would be thrilled if you get it out today!
Pleasure doing business with you,
Stephen
Just sent you a "conversation" with the details. Thanks!

Buddy,
I received the CGO3+ camera today in good condition. Thank you for getting it to me so quickly. It's in like new condition and works great. I liked your video that was on the card. My videos from today look great in 4K! Thanks for a great offer and transaction. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
All the best,
Stephen

Reactions: Buddy Collins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval