Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Customer Service

Reaction score
When I bought my q500 4k I quickly noticed that the camera was on a tilt. If I was flying north or south it would be fine but the further you got away from those headings the worse it got. I called Yuneec and I sent in my camera. I get it back and it still does the same thing. I called again. Replacement camera received yesterday and works great. The only issue I had was I guess I got lost in the system for my replacement because after 2 months of waiting I called to see what was up. They acknowledged that I was due a replacement and it was on my front porch a few days later. I had a great experience with Yuneec customer service. I am glad they made things right because that is why I picked them over DJI.

Glad yours worked out, I'm still waiting for mine as it is in for the second time. The only flying it does is back and forth to California I appear to have gotten a lemon and customer service does not respond to my emails, their last response was they were busy after the holidays due to many CRASHES, that always sounds good. Can not wait to see if this Q500 4K lives up to the hype. Scroll back through the post to see my other comments just glad I kept my DJI Phantom 2 as I can keep photographing and video graphing and two years experience with no major problems. As for DJI customer service I never had to use them in two years and that speaks volumes!!

When I bought my q500 4k I quickly noticed that the camera was on a tilt. If I was flying north or south it would be fine but the further you got away from those headings the worse it got. I called Yuneec and I sent in my camera. I get it back and it still does the same thing. I called again. Replacement camera received yesterday and works great. The only issue I had was I guess I got lost in the system for my replacement because after 2 months of waiting I called to see what was up. They acknowledged that I was due a replacement and it was on my front porch a few days later. I had a great experience with Yuneec customer service. I am glad they made things right because that is why I picked them over DJI.
Well I have had a way worse experience with them,I had a crazy day away for only God knows why and it crashed and the 4k camera broke off the mounts and pulled 8 wires(the very tiny ones )apart so I ordered a new one from them and after a week they finally emaed me and said they would ship it in another week if that's not shitty service then I dunno what is after all the camera was $545

Well I have had a way worse experience with them,I had a crazy day away for only God knows why and it crashed and the 4k camera broke off the mounts and pulled 8 wires(the very tiny ones )apart so I ordered a new one from them and after a week they finally emaed me and said they would ship it in another week if that's not shitty service then I dunno what is after all the camera was $545
That was supposed to be crazy fly away not day away lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis