Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Drone simulator not working with

Reaction score
So when I purchased my Typhoon H it came with the Drone simulator. The USB stick you plug into your computer. I have not been able to get mine to work with the ST16 ground station.

Has anyone been able to get it to work?

Do you have a ST10 or 10+ to hook up to it?

Do you know someone with one. You might buy a real type of sim with its own controller. They aren't real expensive I have one , they are great for keeping those thumbs limber in bad weather and winter.

So when I purchased my Typhoon H it came with the Drone simulator. The USB stick you plug into your computer. I have not been able to get mine to work with the ST16 ground station.

Has anyone been able to get it to work?

ST16 not listed as compatible image.jpeg

Do you know someone with one. You might buy a real type of sim with its own controller. They aren't real expensive I have one , they are great for keeping those thumbs limber in bad weather and winter.
I do know someone who uses one but he has been using it on the weekends.

This is the first I have heard about sims with their own controller. What one do you have? I may have to look into that more as I know I want to practice more.

Mine doesn't even work ! , I was given it as a freebie as I bought 3 extra batteries. I think it may be a problem with my USB,s on my laptop though. I'm not aware of it being included in a package

I do know someone who uses one but he has been using it on the weekends.

This is the first I have heard about sims with their own controller. What one do you have? I may have to look into that more as I know I want to practice more.
The brand is Realflight. Try Amazon or eBay.

Mine doesn't even work ! , I was given it as a freebie as I bought 3 extra batteries. I think it may be a problem with my USB,s on my laptop though. I'm not aware of it being included in a package
On my laptop and my PC i have hooked up to the TV it does not work. However my gaming PC it does see it but since I have the ST16 controller not sure if it actually works.

I use the simulator on my ST16. Just download the software, load it up, and bind the controller to the simulator. Make a new model of your typhoon H in model select. Name it simulator. Bind that model to the simulator and use it when you want to synch it to the simulator. If you want to fly, go back to model select and choose your Typhoon H to bind to your drone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval