Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H IMU failure

Reaction score
well looks like the IMU is busted. anyone knows if yuneec sells the part?

How did it get busted? If it's bad send it back in warranty!;)
it just crapped out flew landed changed sd card and when i turned it on again would not start. its not under warranty i was the one that first to upgrade antennas and cgo3+ lens

Sorry to hear this. I'm curious to hear the outcome. What the cost will be...

Sure it's IMU? did not realize the IMU controlled the start up of UAS's? Sounds like a control module more? Hard to be sure!, Do any lights come on, start up sound when you push the H start button? Hope you get it fixed soon !

Like many have said wait on mods til the warranty is thru.

Reactions: DroneClone
again i have no issues buying the part.... but Yuneec will not allow me to Buy the part. which they said its cost 200.00

Sure it's IMU? did not realize the IMU controlled the start up of UAS's? Sounds like a control module more? Hard to be sure!, Do any lights come on, start up sound when you push the H start button? Hope you get it fixed soon !
in the GUI software the IMU is giving me failure.

Reactions: DroneClone
Not right ! I am sure it will be though! Or is it a calibration thing, to get it to sync with the main control board , and mainly factory bench doable?

Yeah and I tend to agree about heat being the possible cause. I'm in the UK so don't see the same kind of temperatures, but after flying on a sunny day I felt the top of the H and it was scary hot. I chose to let it cool down in the shade before flying again. Black is cool but not a help on hot days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval