Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H520 e90 ND Filters

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the right direction for purchasing ND filters for the Yuneec E90?
If you’ve had experience with a certain filter, can you share??

Thanks for your time!
Robert

I kept that ring, but it does not seem to fit on my E90.
Ouch. That's not good. The adapter screws onto shell around the lens. That is actually part of the camera body, not the lens itself. There were a few shells made that were "off size". Some people have used teflon tape on the lens threads in order to use the adapter ring. Others have changed the camera body (the C23 is the same body) to correct this. I could not find any 39 mm filters that worked. There are 40.5 mm filters from a lot of sources. So you'll have to decide on the next step.

I want to make sure I followed correctly...,so you are saying the adapter doesn’t fit on other E90 bodies as well and that changing the body is the remedy for the issue?

Can you attach a photo of yours?

This is the piece on the front of the body that holds the filter/adapter ring. It is glued to the camera body front half.

20181112_211903.jpg

I am assuming the adapter I have is not the one I need (since it looks different than yours). Any clue where I can find the adapter?
Any clue what the adapter is that I have? It almost fits. Just a hair too small or the threads are different.

I found a body kit, but don’t think that will solve my issue.

Attachments

• A63ED459-85DF-4295-92F1-DDFCC44CEF9B.jpeg
    A63ED459-85DF-4295-92F1-DDFCC44CEF9B.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 8
These are the measurements I made on a body which works with the adapter ring.

Adapter Ring.jpgFreewell Threads.jpg

When you get the body test the adapter ring to make sure it works. I did make a video when I removed the front cover to change mine. I will be happy to provide you a link if you need it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430