Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H520E RTK E90X vs. Autel EVO II RTK PRO V2

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I've got a dilemma... Which one will be better, of course, for mapping? Autel is already available. Has anyone tried/tested both of them in the field? A difference in price is considerable.

Hello everybody!

I've got a dilemma... Which one will be better, of course, for mapping? Autel is already available. Has anyone tried/tested both of them in the field? A difference in price is considerable.
Hello, I have both birds and I have used them both for mapping. The Evo has better signal range and much longer flight time. However the H530E is my mapping bird because of the software on the controller and desktop application which makes it easier for mission planning. I just picked up the Mavic 3 and will be testing this one as well for mapping.

Hello, I have both birds and I have used them both for mapping. The Evo has better signal range and much longer flight time. However the H530E is my mapping bird because of the software on the controller and desktop application which makes it easier for mission planning. I just picked up the Mavic 3 and will be testing this one as well for mapping.

Have you spotted any major difference in image/orthos quality between Evo 2 and h520?
How is your feeling about cameras of the two birds e.g. camera settings they offer etc.?

Pls. share your thoughts on Mavic 3 mapping capabolities.

Hello everybody!

The discussions are just going on here:
EVO RTK Shutter P and Manual testing reports with links to all files
also here:
REALITY CAPTURE 1.2 THREAD
and here:
EVO RTK Accuracy Report

I am using the H520 for 4 years now among others for mapping and hesitated buying the H520E RTK so far. Now the EVO2 RTK comes with accuracy values "too good to be true". There is some "suspicion or doubt" among the drone veteran surveyors if this spectacular imagery geolocation precision is possible or not.
If these numbers turn out to be true, I might turn my option into a fixed order for sure quite fast.

Have you spotted any major difference in image/orthos quality between Evo 2 and h520?
How is your feeling about cameras of the two birds e.g. camera settings they offer etc.?

Pls. share your thoughts on Mavic 3 mapping capabolities.
Sorry for this very late reply but as you all know the firmware is not complete on the M3 yet so I don't know when I will be able to test mapping features. However between the Evo 2 Pro and H520e the Evo camera has more detail. I fly them both at the same speed and height every time. I just like the options and features the 520 give you to work with.

Reactions: vr-pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval