Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H920 + kit with extras for sale $1500 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, back in the states for a few weeks and tying up some loose ends before I go back 'cross the pond. I have the H920+ full kit (YUNH920PUS ) with a ton of extras for sale. New ST16, seven batteries, Itelite range extender, CGO4 Panasonic GH4 camera with steadicam grip, extra props, quick disconnect props treated with high reflectivity paint, two 16gb 1000X memory cards, factory hardcases, A10 charger (I love this charger, it is my favorite part of the kit), all accessories, documentation, cables, instructions etc. Anyone local to the Birmingham metro area is welcome to come check it out in person, we can take it out and fly it and I can walk you through the functions. The CG04 camera is AMAZING but there are a lot of features so once you learn its functions you can create beautiful footage. Hands down the best deal on a full kit with extras with all the necessary extras to go right to work. You will pay around $1000.00 more for a new kit with far less accessories. Shipping will not be cheap - estimates $150.00 to $200.00, there are three boxes, one large case for the drone, one medium case for the steadicam and camera and one medium box for the extras. Local pickup is free of course and I'll even throw in a six pack of Guinness if you pick it up. This kit has very little use, I ended up having to leave the country to take care of family business and never needed it. Open to reasonable offers - the operative term being reasonable. Anything lowball will be deleted and ignored. This is a serious kit and not a toy so ask questions and do your research. A link to sample video & working demo - EASTER EGG PAGE | Mysite. The reflective props show up very brilliantly in flash photography and with good LED strobes, the solid white is forward facing for orientation and striped props are left, right and back.

KIMG0464.jpgKIMG0425.JPGKIMG0427.JPGKIMG0445.JPGKIMG0448.JPGKIMG0463.JPGthumbnail_KIMG0072.jpg

I am in Cincinnati, Ohio and would like to know how you want payment? I am very interested and would like to know flight hours.

Thanks,
Joe

Reactions: CoplandC
Hi everybody I am getting a lot of replies so I will be in contact with people in the order they contacted me. I will be following up with everyone this afternoon.

Chef

Sale is pending from the first first forum member who contacted me. I will update when it has been finalized, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop