Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Mantis Q Power Led Wouldn't Go Off

Reaction score
Dear Forum, i recently purchase Yuneec Mantis Q Power Led Wouldn't Go Off after turning the drone off, when ever i insert battery the green lights turns on without pressing the power button on the drone...

but the drone is working perfectly ... but when i turn off the drone after using it, the greens light is always off.

i have reset the drone through the small holes around the SD card, but the light still on after resting the drone through the holds
that can i do next?

How to fix the sensitive Controller
Secondly have been using Q500 4K in the past, the remote was smooth , i noticed the Mantis Q controller is very sensitive, is there away to edit the controller to working smoothly and slowly?

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_092029.jpg
    IMG_20190701_092029.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190701_092019.jpg
    IMG_20190701_092019.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Sounds like a broken power button ! If you bought it new then Yuneec should replace that for you if you do a warranty return.

Nothing is broken the Drone responded to the power button and fly normally, the only issues if I dont remove the battery from the Drone the led light keeps turn on...

Normally I can turn off and on the Drone fly it.
The only issues is the led is always on without turning the Drone on
Sounds like a broken power button ! If you bought it new then Yuneec should replace that for you if you do a warranty return.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval