Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Pilots Locations Map

1) Pace Bonner
2) Typhoon H Pro Pilot
3) Pflugerville, TX, USA
4) Standard Blue Point

OK town is

Hastings ,,,

But I live in Westhill road which is part of St.Leonards ,, confusing but won't delve into that

Now I am a complete novice about GPS coordinates and would need help in finding them, if poss.... hold on I have airman.

50°51'6" N 0°32'58" E

Cool it worked ?.

Reactions: WTFDproject
OK town is

Hastings ,,,

But I live in Westhill road which is part of St.Leonards ,, confusing but won't delve into that

Now I am a complete novice about GPS coordinates and would need help in finding them, if poss.... hold on I have airman.

50°51'6" N 0°32'58" E

Cool it worked ?.
Check your new point to be sure it's the way you want it. Let me know if you need any changes.

OK its slightly off it needs to be on the north side of the street, and my car is the silver 4x4 to the right of the blue pin, 4 houses along.

Can I ask for a Typhoon H pin as I have 2x H Pros and also 3x Q500 4K but prefer the H Pro.

??

OK its slightly off it needs to be on the north side of the street, and my car is the silver 4x4 to the right of the blue pin, 4 houses along.

Can I ask for a Typhoon H pin as I have 2x H Pros and also 3x Q500 4K but prefer the H Pro.

??
Closer?
If it's not correct, mark this picture and send it back.
Tazmanic.jpg

Tell me your new information, and I will fix it for you.
I apologize, but we had to limit editing to only a few staff members. The map was originally open so everyone could edit their own information. Minor damage to the map by incorrect editing occurred frequently, and required a fair amount of resources to correct. Worse, the map was twice damaged so badly it had to be restored from backup and updated manually. And then, even worse, someone managed to hijack the map, change the password, and deny ALL access to it. A new map had to be rewritten almost from scratch, including creation of a new map account, manual restoration, manual updating and manual adjustments. Staff members had to find and update Forum links to the map. Users had to find and update their links links to the map. After that event, it was decided to limit editing privileges.

• Sad
Reactions: rchrdbarnard2
Please list the following for me:
1. Stephen W
2. Typhoon H, H Plus, H520
3. Certificate 107
4. Matthews, NC 35.1168° N, 80.7237° W
5. Standard blue indicator

Huh ,, sorry how do I do this i am not administrator ...

T
You are getting alerts from the thread because it is on watch from responding to it. If you wish to stop seeing responses to the thread, go to the top of a page and uncheck the Watch box.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430