Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Pilots Locations Map

This is what I see. I'm using a Windows 10 PC. Your screenshot looks like a smartphone, but I'm not sure. What are you using to view the program?

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 12
Use this link to view the Yuneec Pilots Location Map - Google My Maps.

To add (or change) your Yuneec Pilots Location Map information, create a new post in this thread with the following information:
1. Your member name, as you wish it to appear on the map.​
2. If desired, add a short description that will appear when your point is selected. The description can include an image, if you add the image to your post.​
3. Your location. Many members chose the city/town of residence or a nearby landmark. Location can also be provided as a street address, Zip Code, or GPS coordinates.​
4. Choose the appearance of your map point. The standard point is the blue symbol seen most often on the map. You can use this style, including different colors, you can choose an icon and color from the selection below, or you can upload a custom icon file to your post.​
5. Please add anything else that can help us create your point the way you want it.​

ALL members are invited to post your location on the Yuneec Pilots Map

Available colors and Icons:
View attachment 17976
clifford s buzard pilot handle is clifford64 2902 w sweetwater phoenix arizona 85029 custom icon A yuneec h pro pilot i just need to update my location

Reactions: WTFDproject

To add (or change) your Yuneec Pilots Location Map information, create a new post in this thread with the following information:
2. If desired, add a short description that will appear when your point is selected. The description can include an image, if you add the image to your post.​
3. Your location. Many members chose the city/town of residence or a nearby landmark. Location can also be provided as a street address, Zip Code, or GPS coordinates.​
4. Choose the appearance of your map point. The standard point is the blue symbol seen most often on the map. You can use this style, including different colors, you can choose an icon and color from the selection below, or you can upload a custom icon file to your post.​
5. Please add anything else that can help us create your point the way you want it.​

View attachment 17976
1. Aedronix
2. Home • Aedronix • Kwalitatieve drone foto's en video's uit Leuven and www.facebook.com/aedronix
3. Belgium, Leuven
4. custom icon D please
5. H520 with E90

Thanks for the add

View attachment 17976
Please add me
as well.
Delaware Mike
Part 107 certified
Wilmington, DE
Blue is okay for a point marker
Would like to meet up and explore the settings and features of the St16 and the Typhoon H.

Last edited:
Reactions: chascoadmin
Please add me
as well.
Delaware Mike
Part 107 certified
Wilmington, DE
Blue is okay for a point marker
Would like to meet up and explore the settings and features of the St16 and the Typhoon H.
Mike,
Please check your map point and let us know if needs any changes.
Click on the "..226 more" line to expand the list, then scroll down and click on your name to find your new point. See pic below:
Map Point.jpg

Reactions: chascoadmin
How can I contact someone I noticed in lower Delaware on the map? there is also one pilot near me in New Jersey. Love to meet them and learn from each other. I did this years ago and formed a macintosh users group. We learned exponentially when in a small group.

please add me to the map
Walker
Near Longview Lake , MO
.924977, -94.469041

for an icon, can you set up a color of D1 and the icon H2 from the sports and recreation category?
If its a lot of trouble, i will just take the standard blue dot

Does anyone know how to remove the locations after loading them? I didn't realize it would permanently change my google maps app..

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to remove the locations after loading them? I didn't realize it would permanently change my google maps app.
I'm not sure what you mean.
Can you describe in more detail of what you were doing and how it was done?
What kind of device are you using? (android/iPhone/PC, etc)
What problem is occurring?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone