Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec st10+

Reaction score
Hi new to the forum, just picked up a q500, new/used and I can not get the st10+ to turn on. I plug and in plug it all the time let it sit, try it again nothing. Occasionally it will light up with yuneec then and white battery screen pops up with an empty battery. The led then goes blank and the blue light flashes sporadically for about 10 minutes and shuts off. I turn it on and the red light goes on and I can hear a fan running but nothing on the screen.. Is it a bad battery that won' take a charge?

Hi new to the forum, just picked up a q500, new/used and I can not get the st10+ to turn on. I plug and in plug it all the time let it sit, try it again nothing. Occasionally it will light up with yuneec then and white battery screen pops up with an empty battery. The led then goes blank and the blue light flashes sporadically for about 10 minutes and shuts off. I turn it on and the red light goes on and I can hear a fan running but nothing on the screen.. Is it a bad battery that won' take a charge?
Sounds to me like you have a bad battery..

Reactions: Flyguy6120
It could also be the charging cable. It's best to use an original Yuneec cable to charge the ST10. If the cable is working there will be a blue flashing light, after about a minute, on the front of the ST10. After it's fully charged the blue light will stop flashing. You may have to try 2 or 3 different phone cables to find one that works.

Reactions: Flyguy6120
It could also be the charging cable. It's best to use an original Yuneec cable to charge the ST10. If the cable is working there will be a blue flashing light, after about a minute, on the front of the ST10. After it's fully charged the blue light will stop flashing. You may have to try 2 or 3 different phone cables to find one that works.
Thanks Steve, I tried about 4 until I found one deep enough, I don' h the original cord and an not sure where to get one... Any ideas?

If you found one that works you're good to go. It takes hours to charge the ST10 when the batt is low.
Are you in the US?

If you found one that works you're good to go. It takes hours to charge the ST10 when the batt is low.
Are you in the US?
Yes but the problem I'm having is the blue light only flashes for about 10 minutes then stops. No solid blue light or anything just blank... Should I still keep it charging?

Yes but the problem I'm having is the blue light only flashes for about 10 minutes then stops. No solid blue light or anything just blank... Should I still keep it charging?
Double tap on the screen and a battery symbol should pop up that shows it's charging. If it doesn't then unplug and plug it back in again.

Plug all chargers in completely.cause what charges the st16 stems from the h battery,as you now prob know.hope this helped?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval