Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H Battery Plug Cable for Chargers

Looking at that charger (EV-PEAK CQ3 100Wx4) I don't get the figures. It quotes 4 x 100w and 10amp.

If it charges to 16.8v. Then using the W=VxA triangle formula:

W
V x A

Watts divided by Voltage should = the amps.

In this case 100w divided by 16.8v = 5.9amps.

Am I doing something wrong or are they somehow rated in some strange way?

I have my new 3d printer up and running and have been making some awesome charge adapters for the H. I have been researching 4 port chargers. This is the one I think I am going to get: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D4PON50/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me= It comes complete with 4 ballance boards so there is nothing else to buy.

LOL yeah kind like those phone numbers :)
Brian, If you asked me to not give out your phone number, and I did, would you consider me trustworthy and honest? Especially if I promised you I wouldn't? LOL ! Private me your email and I will send to them, and see if the will connect to you my friend! ;)

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Brian, If you asked me to not give out your phone number, and I did, would you consider me trustworthy and honest? Especially if I promised you I wouldn't? LOL ! Private me your email and I will send to them, and see if the will connect to you my friend! ;)

I was just bustin your chops :) [email protected]

I don't have anything to complain about but I have some executive level questions for the future of the H / Hpro if you know what I mean :)

I know my friend! I have to harass( oops! it has that word in it!:eek:) someone on here jokingly and knew you wouldn't whine and report me to the ban society !LOL ! Seriously, send me your contact and I will forward !o_O

If you want a kick *** charger get the Hitec X2 AC pro. PRO being the buzz word, It's about twice the price and you will understand why if you buy it.

WOW! I got my cables today from Carolina Dronz, These suckers rock! so well made, Check them out on his site on the close up's

Thank's Frank :)

Attachments

• IMG_0664.JPG
    IMG_0664.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: abinder
WOW! I got my cables today from Carolina Dronz, These suckers rock! so well made, Check them out on his site on the close up's

Thank's Frank :)

Brian,

Do you like the UP120AC Duo charger ?

Have you had any problems with it ?

Can you charge an H battery from storage to full charge in about an hour ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval