Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H Battery Plug Cable for Chargers

Got the email this morning and ordered right then..
I hope it arrives in normal shipping times within the US. I also relooked the specs on my charger and it doesn't have a discharge/storage mode! Didnt think about that when i originally bought it. I usually charge all.my batts before going out but sometimes dont use all of them. Time to buy a new charger...which one do you all recommend?

Only half of his shipment came in so if you want one don't delay because they will be sold out fast.

Got the email this morning and ordered right then..
I hope it arrives in normal shipping times within the US. I also relooked the specs on my charger and it doesn't have a discharge/storage mode! Didnt think about that when i originally bought it. I usually charge all.my batts before going out but sometimes dont use all of them. Time to buy a new charger...which one do you all recommend?
I have this one, wish I would have bought the 4 port Im going to have to get another one, with all this charge discharge/storage crap LOL Charger----Ultra Power Technology Limited

Awesome..I just saw that one hitech x2 at the hobby store. It can even be controlled via wifi. Not that lazy but I have a seperate room for my toys and cool to get notified when one set is done to swap to next set of batteries

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Mackey
Awesome..I just saw that one hitech x2 at the hobby store. It can even be controlled via wifi. Not that lazy but I have a seperate room for my toys and cool to get notified when one set is done to swap to next set of batteries

think it thru , your probably gonna want more than 2 batteries so buy smart the first time and get a 4 port version :)

True. I have 5 batts now. But I still have my other charger that charges 2 at a time. Just doesn't have the discharge function. Figured I can discharge the full batts that are not used that day with a new charger. Or do I need to keep the batts on the charger when not in use?

True. I have 5 batts now. But I still have my other charger that charges 2 at a time. Just doesn't have the discharge function. Figured I can discharge the full batts that are not used that day with a new charger. Or do I need to keep the batts on the charger when not in use?

thats an idea but if all 4 are charged up and you dont fly for a week or so then your going to want to put them in storage mode and it takes for ever, i have been told by most to go fly them down to level but that a waste of prop motor time and mine LOL. I will be getting a second charger and second set of cables in a few months

Great point. I've actually launched my ac at the local football field just to run a batt down. Didn't know it takes long to discharge/store. Ok...time to look at the x4.

Oh wow. That one is cool...and has 4 ports
This one will charge the H batteries at a full 1C because it has 100 watts available per port as do others. The Hitec X4 I sent back, although a 4 port charger, only had 50 watts per port. Therefore could only charge at a max of about 3 amps or about 0.55C. Probably no big deal if you're doing all 4 at the same time so faster anyway than one at a time. But I like the 100 watts per port better.

Reactions: abinder
I have this one, wish I would have bought the 4 port Im going to have to get another one, with all this charge discharge/storage crap LOL

Brian, this American company designs their own chargers and stands behind them . The top end types have separate DC power supplies and charger units. They are not cheap, but have a good rep.
Revolectrix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval