Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H drone with 4K Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a used yuneec typhoon h drone with 4K camera in great condition. The unit has been used a few times and is fully functional with no faults whatsoever. It has been used a few times and shows little signs of usage. It comes with ST16 all-in-one controller (7 inch Android touchscreen), CGO3+ 4K camera 5 batteries, charger and backpack. Due to life changes, its been sitting here for a while and i'm looking to let go for $600 obo. Pm for more photos. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Good Day,

I saw your post and am interested. I am a brand new drone enthusiast and am really liking the Typhoon H. If you wouldn’t mind me asking, are you the original owner of this, and can you tell me when it was purchased? Did you use it just for personal fun or commercially? When was the last flight you had with it? The fact that you are supplying 5 batteries is a plus. Are all in full format functioning state? I might have a few additional questions, but am hurried now with the end of lunch at work. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you.

Take care

Steve Stegman
[email protected]

Reactions: hofferet269
Thank you for your interest. Like you I am also a new users but I have to part with it because of personal reasons. I am the owner. It was a gift from my wife's father and I have used it four times since it was gifted to me, mostly for recreational purposes. I live in Decatur and my last flight was a month ago.

I am so sorry that things have difficultly beared on your history this way.

I am still interested in your equipment and have another question for you. I will have to send it to you later or tomorrow morning as I am on the road right now.

Best regards,
Steve Stegman
[email protected]

Are you really interested in buying my drone because I don't see why you can't ask all your questions at once. I just hope you are not raising my hopes only to say you no more interested. That won't be cool okay. I hope to hear from you asap. Thanks

Reactions: biltno
Forgive me for bothering you, but I work a very intense schedule that starts in just a few minutes and is a long day. I am also a new drone enthusiast, who is a buyer, but I am looking for the best deal I can obtain. I can afford to buy a product new in the box; however, it seemed logical to initially begin my flying skills on a drone that has been successfully used. Not that a new product cannot be just fine. So, I am going to work now and think again about what you are offering. As I said, I have interest in your Typhoon H, but I don't always have instant time. I hope your day is great.

No worries my friend. Just so you know, whether it's a new or an old drone you want to purchase, important thing is to have a guarantee that the drone your purchasing is working perfectly, a new one guarantees you that. So take your time and when you are ready to buy from me, you just leave me pm. Hopefully it will still be available when you decide to buy from me. I am having a great day, thanks for asking. Hope your day is less stressful my friend.

Reactions: Newadvocate
Good Day,

I found another drone locally that is perfect for my needs at this time, and with a warranty in case of an unplanned and unwanted mistake, and I bought it. Best of luck with your sale.

I was't going to say anything more, and just press on, but thought I needed to share with you. Sometimes an opportunity presents itself, and we are provided a gift to act upon it. That is what happened for me.

You and I also seem to have a difference of idea of the actions of a "seller" and a "buyer." I live by the following. A seller presents a product by listing the components to be sold thoroughly and often enthusiastically, answers questions provided by a buyer, and even, perhaps, provides a demonstration, if possible. A buyer will look at the product provided by the seller, identify if this is perhaps a match for needs and even wants, ask questions about items unsure, receive and weigh the answers received, and finally come to a decision and provide an offer to purchase. The seller will then either accept or reject the purchase offer. Both sides mutually agree and the transaction finalizes. You and I were only at the questions stage on your Typhoon H. I stated an interest for your Typhoon H or I would not have even sent you a reply, but had never given you a purchase offer. An opportunity on another drone, by chance if you want to say, presented itself locally, and I made a decision to purchase. I took the courtesy of letting you know that I would no longer be interested. You seem to have a good package for sale and I wish you with good luck. A buyer who wants and needs what you are selling will hopefully come forth. So, enjoy your Sunday.

This is a used yuneec typhoon h drone with 4K camera in great condition. The unit has been used a few times and is fully functional with no faults whatsoever. It has been used a few times and shows little signs of usage. It comes with ST16 all-in-one controller (7 inch Android touchscreen), CGO3+ 4K camera 5 batteries, charger and backpack. Due to life changes, its been sitting here for a while and i'm looking to let go for $600 obo. Pm for more photos. Thanks
Still available?

Interested, please get hold of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace