Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H3 - with Leica "ION L1 Pro"

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ND filters are available yet for the Leica? If so, where? Also, I'm buying a couple of extra batteries - does anyone know of a four port charger/battery adapter that'll work for the H3 batteries, as the connection is different from the H or the H Plus... which is always handy!

I don't think anyone is producing a 3rd party charger or leads yet. The only way would be to alter the original to fit with banana plugs into a 3rd party charger, so you could buy a spare yuneec original charger, which I don't know is available yet, I believe filters can be cut to fit, but I thought it came with filters not sure?

I don't think anyone is producing a 3rd party charger or leads
yet. The only way would be to alter the original to fit with banana plugs into a 3rd party charger, so you could buy a spare yuneec original charger, which I don't know is available yet, I believe filters can be cut to fit, but I thought it came with filters not sure?
Thought H3 batteries were the same as HPlus and 520? If so, DY5 two battery charger and discharger will work. If H3 batteries are different, then it won’t work.

H3 batteries are different from H520/H Plus. Contact shape has changed.
Ok, thanks. H3 not available in US. Yuneec no longer has an office and staff. They just vanished into thin air. I’m on my 4th Typhoon and was giving serious consideration to H3 because of camera. Do you like camera? How do you compare it to H Plus?

Yep only way is to canabliise an original charger at the moment, that's one area they never progressed in the charging system. Maybe leads to follow soon.

Reactions: h-elsner
Ok, thanks. H3 not available in US. Yuneec no longer has an office and staff. They just vanished into thin air. I’m on my 4th Typhoon and was giving serious consideration to H3 because of camera. Do you like camera? How do you compare it to H Plus?
There's the difference.

Attachments

• yuntyh3b4s5250_2.jpg
    yuntyh3b4s5250_2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 40
Thanks. What about the bumper cage - does that fit the H3?
I’d call Yuneec to find answers to these things, but can’t find any contact details. Does anyone have UK or European contact details?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz