Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YUNTYH123SVC

Reaction score
I'm shocked to see how much people are charging for these simple little clips. About the cheapest I've seen is $6.99 but other places are charging $16.99 or $19.99. I just saw someone selling one on Amazon.com for $46.79!

I bought 2 dozen of them last year directly from Yuneec and they were 99 cents apiece. I hadn't had to use one for the last year but on Sunday Night I had to replace one and I thought that given the shortage of spare parts that I should replace it only to find that the prices have grown exponentially since Yuneec shut down their office in the United States!

I have a very bad feeling that things are only going to get worse!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
I'm shocked to see how much people are charging for these simple little clips. About the cheapest I've seen is $6.99 but other places are charging $16.99 or $19.99. I just saw someone selling one on Amazon.com for $46.79!

I bought 2 dozen of them last year directly from Yuneec and they were 99 cents a piece. I hadn't had to use on for the last year but on Sunday Night I had to replace one and I thought that given the shortage of spare parts that I should replace it only to find that the prices have grown exponentially since Yuneec shut down their office in the United States!

It is a darn shame

I bought 2 dozen of them last year directly from Yuneec and they were 99 cents a piece. I hadn't had to use on for the last year but on Sunday Night I had to replace one and I thought that given the shortage of spare parts that I should replace it only to find that the prices have grown exponentially since Yuneec shut down their office in the United States!

More detail of the Chip you are referring to would be nice piece of Knowledge for one while reading this post. Is it possible for you to elaborate on the chip you referrer to?

More detail of the Chip you are referring to would be nice piece of Knowledge for one while reading this post. Is it possible for you to elaborate on the chip you referrer to?
It's a clip. It's actually a spring clip that locks the drone's arms in place when it's flying. It's pretty important and your drone wouldn't be able to fly without them.

Attachments

• Yuneec_Typhoon_H_Klickverschluss_fuer_Ausleger_YUNTYH123-1.jpg
    Yuneec_Typhoon_H_Klickverschluss_fuer_Ausleger_YUNTYH123-1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2
Ale můžeš létat i bez spony. Dej tam dlouhou gumu a ta bude držet ramena. Gumu na modely. Dlouhou. Stáhni nohy k sobě. A již se nikdy nerozbije. Ostuda, tolik peněz za sponu. Spoj gumou nohy ( podvozek ).

Nedávej sponu. Dej tam dlouhou gumu. Podvozek spoj dlouhou gumou.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop