Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

About to fly!!!

Reaction score
My H is sitting in its box about to be opened! I can't believe how many videos I found about the drone. I spent hours watching videos about all kinds of things and learned so much before I got it. I went on facebook and found alot of groups dedicated to the H and learned alot from other people's experiences. Angle mode angle mode angle mode!

This video
makes sense.

This video is something I will definitely want to buy

This video covers ALOT!

This website I found off of a facebook group REALLY has a lot of good information about flying it for money https://www.chefinthesky.com/education

This website I found off of google shows how to link the box and the drone Yuneec Typhoon H Binding Linking the ST16 Controller

Its a good thing I love to learn!

Reactions: ParagonDrone
And be careful, sometimes my fingers do the walking with out my permission, switching from angle mode to smart mode.

Reactions: AeriaL
best keep the H in direct sight for a long time flying it. safest and all okay in legal options.
(just warning you, as a guy that flies it often at the boundaries of the possible with standard equipment).

Reactions: Murray Martz
Ahhh I remember when I was I your position, ready for my first flight. Both excited and nervous. The H was intimidating... looked like it was going to be a bear to fly. Then I started the motors and off I went. I was in awe how nice it was to fly and after becoming comfortable the camera was more than I expected.
Hope you enjoy it as well!

The first flight went great! So good in fact I am a little concerned I'm overlooking something obvious. Using the start button to land is really nice. The only thing I don't really like so far is the charger. Everything else was super, so many colored lights!

Reactions: thetrecker
The first flight went great! So good in fact I am a little concerned I'm overlooking something obvious. Using the start button to land is really nice. The only thing I don't really like so far is the charger. Everything else was super, so many colored lights!
i like the so good your a little concerned. I would say put it down to doing some homework first only had a 7 min test flight so far hoping to change that in the morning now the weather has cleared up so learning the h same as you fly safe and enjoy

@DroneBarbarella
If you don't already have one, here is a extensive manual for the H.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 15
Thank you AH-1G! There's such a great community of people here :) I've been looking for that pdf! Was that from the website? It wasn't on the SD card that my H came with.

Last edited:
Reactions: biltno
Thank you Ah! There's such a great community of people here :) I've been looking for that pdf! Was that from the website? It wasn't on the SD card that my H came with.

I believe @ogrench is the author with input from several others, but he gets lead credits.

Use the search function, several are recommended. I should be getting my H Pro soon, so I’m riding in your wake.

Mine arrived yesterday! I was disappointed to realize that it didn't come with the lanyard for the ST16, but that can be remedied for a small amount of money.

I've had it out of the box, but that's about it. I had a bit of a laugh when I was showing it to my 7 y/o daughter. She commented that now I have three drones, but I told her mommy is going to make me sell one (the price of spending the $$ on this one). She got very upset that I was going to sell "the little one." My first drone was a Tello, and she LOVES flying it. She's actually pretty good with it. I assured her that the Tello was staying. Unfortunately, that means the Breeze is probably going on the block... but not 'til I feel comfortable with this thing.

One odd thing I noticed when unboxing stuff this morning... In my "charging accessories" box I have three (count them three!) of the micro-SD card adaptor things.... but no micro-SD card in any of them. I didn't have time (ok, I didn't think of it...) to look in the camera itself. If it's in there, I'll be curious what if anything is on it! My drone is a factory refurb... or whatever the right term is.

Anyway, Looking forward to learning to fly these things along with you guys!

Pro or Plus....?

:)

Definitely a Pro. My wife would have @@@@ lightning if I spent enough to get a Plus. I’ll probably need to upgrade my computer to do video processing as it is.

I got a refurb on Woot for $589, and FedEx says it will arrive today. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Dr Delta
Mine arrived yesterday! I was disappointed to realize that it didn't come with the lanyard for the ST16, but that can be remedied for a small amount of money.

I've had it out of the box, but that's about it. I had a bit of a laugh when I was showing it to my 7 y/o daughter. She commented that now I have three drones, but I told her mommy is going to make me sell one (the price of spending the $$ on this one). She got very upset that I was going to sell "the little one." My first drone was a Tello, and she LOVES flying it. She's actually pretty good with it. I assured her that the Tello was staying. Unfortunately, that means the Breeze is probably going on the block... but not 'til I feel comfortable with this thing.

One odd thing I noticed when unboxing stuff this morning... In my "charging accessories" box I have three (count them three!) of the micro-SD card adaptor things.... but no micro-SD card in any of them. I didn't have time (ok, I didn't think of it...) to look in the camera itself. If it's in there, I'll be curious what if anything is on it! My drone is a factory refurb... or whatever the right term is.

Anyway, Looking forward to learning to fly these things along with you guys!
SD card should be in the ST-16 Tx. not the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook