Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

App cgo3 not works

Old thread, but maybe useful for @Torres and other users, which have this issue:

As i wrote already here: When you've flashed your CGO3+ from EU to A, then your phone will not see the wifi of the CGO3+. In the A firmware there is a 5G channel used, which is not "allowed" in the EU region.

I already tried to change my region on my phone (root is needed), but I never had success to see the wifi of the CGO3+ again.

Ok so today a customer service rep clarified things . The app doesn't work well in android systems because there are too many operating systems nd they can't ensure compatibility with all of them. Also they cannot provide devices or android versions for which the app is compatible. Best advice he gave me was do get an apple device thatvusnt the latest operating system and I won't have a problem . Not being an apple guy I'll search around for an old phone and report back my findings . In the mean time it would be good for the community to develop a liat of Android compatible devices for the app.

The dual band wifi is a must.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shalinishn18