Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

wohooo its now for the first time after 3.5 weeks where I got a few connectors in stock :)
Now I can keep up with the orders and yes they are ready to ship at the same day :)
(but there are not many left...)

Andy
Hey GekoCH if you had a couple of these leads spare how much to send to Queensland Aus and how would I pay, cheers

you mean the battery connector? check them out here and you'll get the shipping cost as well
www.quadcam.ch/shop

PS: Hurry up only 4 left and then the 3rd batch has been sold

Andy

My second lot of connectors came today, the sale complete email was received on Thursday last week. Excellent stuff !!

Just placed the order for 4 of these connectors - awesome. Now I can balance charge my 4 LiPo's on my Revolectrix PL8 rather than the Yuneec charger. Thanks Andy.

thx a lot!!! Will be shipped in two weeks as mentioned on the product page.

Andy

Just placed the order for 4 of these connectors - awesome. Now I can balance charge my 4 LiPo's on my Revolectrix PL8 rather than the Yuneec charger. Thanks Andy.
The Revo board takes female Deans. Would be a nice alternative.
No fear of shorting either.:eek:

Hey Andy, I was just thinking. I see your big yellow warning about not touching the positive and negative leads together which is some very good advice. Always plugging the battery connector to the battery last should remove most of the potential for that. But, as I said I was thinking. To add an extra layer of protection what if you were to make one of the leads 1 inch longer than the other.

Hey Andy, I was just thinking. I see your big yellow warning about not touching the positive and negative leads together which is some very good advice. Always plugging the battery connector to the battery last should remove most of the potential for that. But, as I said I was thinking. To add an extra layer of protection what if you were to make one of the leads 1 inch longer than the other.

Why not just tie a knot in one of the cables?

for me it makes no sense to make one cable shorter then the other. This plug is just for charging
batteries therefore it should always be conected first on the charger anyway. And yes why not
tie a knot or use some heat shrink if you really need to protect it.

Andy

for me it makes no sense to make one cable shorter then the other. This plug is just for charging
batteries therefore it should always be conected first on the charger anyway. And yes why not
tie a knot or use some heat shrink if you really need to protect it.

Andy

Andy, My thoughts are generally a veritable pool of worthless information so pay no attention.

it's not worthless at all!
However I'm not convinced and therefore I won't change it :)

Andy

No problem, I ship worldwide, go to the shop and then you should see the pricing for the shipping

Andy

No not yet the material is on the way so that mid August the connectors can be shipped.
But you can order as backorder so you will get one as soon as they are avilable. There are
already many people waiting in the line for a connector so you better hurry up otherwise you
don't get one within this new batch.

Andy

I'm still waiting on mine from the first batch also.

Same here, Thanks for the report. I am less worried now. Hopefully soon. Haha may US customs is trying to figure out what the **** they have.

=======================================================

PS: I also vote for cables to be same length. Just like all my other charging cables. :)

Reactions: Basicbill
phuu that worries me now...

Andy

Just an update mine just showed up. They have a shipping label that shows July 7th for a ship date so almost a month to get the Idaho. They look great and I will let you know how my charging goes.

Reactions: Basicbill
Thanks for the report Brandon. Post some pics of it all hooked up!! Hopefully, ours will come in the next day or two as well!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital