Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

pls see the order is complete e-mail there is a link to the manual

PS: Sent you a PM as well.

Andy

wohoooo finally the 2nd time where I have an actual small amount of stock connectors :)
lol currently I have 22 in stock, so if you really need one hurry up :)

Andy

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
sorry for that. I used the last few components to build assembled version since for
this batch only about 1 to 2% of the orders were kit versions. So there is hardly anyone
ordering a kit these days...
So I thought I save myself some time and build them all ready to use...

Andy

wohoooo finally the 2nd time where I have an actual small amount of stock connectors :)
lol currently I have 22 in stock, so if you really need one hurry up :)

Andy

Hmmmmm.
I guess I found this thread kinda late.

Do you offer the connector/cable already assembled so all I have to do is plug it into the battery and the charger without having to assemble it ?
If you do, I'd be interested in 4 of them completely assembled so I can charge 4 batteries at the same time on my HiTec charger.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you offer the connector/cable already assembled so all I have to do is plug it into the battery and the charger without having to assemble it ?

That's an easy answer: YES

Andy

so now we're again out of stock. (took a bit longer then expected, the market is probably saturated :))
Next batch takes a bit longer to be shipped since we take a short holiday break :)

Andy

Got my connector yesterday and used it lastnight,charged both my battery's in less time then it would usually take to do one! (Only bought one adapter) it's well made and shipping to UK was really fast considering we just had a bank holiday this week!! Thanks Andy!!!!

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
so now we're again out of stock. (took a bit longer then expected, the market is probably saturated :))
Next batch takes a bit longer to be shipped since we take a short holiday break :)

Andy
Hey Andreas I'm sending you an email with a couple of fotos of my charging setup to explain why I would like something different. Thanks again for all your great work!

I have 2 extra of the connectors. I ordered 2 first the slow way. Got impatient and went back and ordered 2 more with the faster shipping. I will sell the 2 extra for what I paid for them. 56.95 and that includes shipping in the US

I put an order in for one plug. Looks like October ship date. Just in time to put the batteries into storage for the harsh North Country winter.

I bought two do it yourself connectors from a user here but had issues with getting the spring pins to fit properly. So basically I ruined them trying to get them to fit in the holes of the connector. So I cannot use the connectors at the moment.

Does anyone know where to buy the small spring pins the connector uses? Maybe I can fix it.
Or does anyone know what they are as far as type/size so I can Google for them. I have no idea what type or size they would be etc...

Last edited:
I put an order in for one plug. Looks like October ship date. Just in time to put the batteries into storage for the harsh North Country winter.
Sorry for the late shipping date hope winter arrives not earlier....

I bought two do it yourself connectors from a user here but had issues with getting the spring pins to fit properly. So basically I ruined them trying to get them to fit in the holes of the connector. So I cannot use the connectors at the moment.

Does anyone know where to buy the small spring pins the connector uses? Maybe I can fix it.
Or does anyone know what they are as far as type/size so I can Google for them. I have no idea what type or size they would be etc...

I sent you an E-Mail with a solution is this ok for you?

Andy

I posted on Friday that I ended up with 4 of the plugs. I only needed 2. I offered to sell 2 of them for what I paid for them which was -56.95. I sold one today. I still have one and its 28.45 with free shipping in US only. I can do PayPal or give you my phone number as my company can take credit cards.

thx for the update enjoy charging :)

Andy

thx Batfire for the great feedback I really appreciate that!

Andy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge