Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

UPDATE:

Today I start to ship a huge amount of orders. You probably already got the notification that your order has been completed.
During the week several more orders will be shipped so be a little more patiente I'm working as hard as I can!

For all that have just ordered (withing the last week for the new batch) I can definitely send out your order during next next (probably towards the end, material is on the way)

The connector will have a slight revision on the main power cables not a huge deal but a nice add-on considering safety :)

Andy

I received the email today and look forward to seeing it arrive shortly.
Thanks a bunch!

I ordered a second set of these on July 28th and they showed up today. they look great like the first set. I know have 4 so I can charge 5 batteries at a time if I use the stock charger.

Just curious. Where do you live? I'm near Seattle, Washington, USA.
I´m in Sweden, so a little bit closer to Switzerland than you, but still only a matter of hours in flight time. You´ll probably get yours any day. I placed my order 5th of August.

great to hear that they finally arrived!

Andy

Yippee! The mail donkey just delivered my battery adapter. Swiss Post stamp shows 7-15-16.
Stuck a battery on it and topping off the charge now. Great product.

Thanks, Andy, you are numero uno. Ichi ban, der Beste...

thx Ray for the feedback and I'm happy that you finally got them!

Andy

thx for the Feedback!

UPDATE:
Material arrived so its just a matter of a few days till all orders are shipped. And it looks like I can put some in stock :) wohoooo :)

Andy

nice to hear that :)

Great charging setup looks very clean!

Andy

Reactions: Mickeyboo
The battery connectors sure give me a wonderful ability to do more diagnostics. Despite several cycles and having them charged and stored a few days while traveling the chargers which came with the H kept things nicely balanced but now I no longer have to watch old BBC reruns which JCFlippin edited while I'm waiting for them to fully charge. Thanks Andy for great connectors at a great price.

thx for the great comment. I think the big run is now over and I will slowly disappear into my garage to create some new accessories for the Typhoon H:)

Andy

The battery connectors sure give me a wonderful ability to do more diagnostics. Despite several cycles and having them charged and stored a few days while traveling the chargers which came with the H kept things nicely balanced but now I no longer have to watch old BBC reruns which JCFlippin edited while I'm waiting for them to fully charge. Thanks Andy for great connectors at a great price.

If anyone wants to kill time whilst charging, likes UK trains and Michael Palin then try this. 36 years on and the aerials could have been shot on an H!

Reactions: Mickeyboo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold