Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

Received my assembled adapters today! Very high quality and as advertised with a perfect fit to the battery. Thanks a ton for making these!

Thx for the Feedback and nice to hear that the connector helps you!

By the way sorry guys already sold out... !!!! CRAZY ones more 100 in 3hours 25min exactly 1 min faster then last time :):):)

Next delivery is bigger but takes at least another week to arrive...
You can now do a back order so you get on the list and will receive the connectors as soon as I get
the material.

Andy

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
thx for the order so you bought the best of both worlds, you are the first that has done that :)

Andy

since last Thursday all connectors from the first batch are on the way.
Didn't you get a confirmation E-Mail "order Complete"

Andy

sorry to hear that. I saw that three E-Mails couldn't be delivered maybe it ones one of those....

Andy

hmm strange no its not the one...

hi there i have ordered a couple of kits from you is there any instructions posted on what wires go where to buold the kit

yes the Manual is personally sent to every one that has ordered a kit. I will send out the E-Mail this evening or latest tomorrow.

Andy

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
yes the Manual is personally sent to every one that has ordered a kit. I will send out the E-Mail this evening or latest tomorrow.

Andy
ok thank you

User first hand experiences with charging their oem battery via 3rd party chargers. Good, bad, ugly. Why even use the forum if we are not going to generate new analyzations and data for the community!

Update:

Yesterday all orders of the 2nd batch have been shipped. Thx a lot for your patient and all the orders!

Just got an update on the next batch which will arrive next week, probably Wednesday, however not yet confirmed.
So all of you who have done a back order will get the connectors as soon as I receive the material.
Currently all back orders can be handled once the material arrives.
So if you are still indecisively about ordering a Connector there are still 20 to 30 connectors left for the next batch.

Andy

Reactions: GRH

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49