Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

Great work Andy and Ralphy, are there any reports back on flight times with alternative batteries?
Thanks

Finally, the Shop is open!!!

Typhoon H - Battery connector

Currently there are 100 connectors available.
Once they are sold out you can register for an E-Mail notification. So once they’re back in stock you will be immediately notified.

Currently you can only order a max of 4 connectors and if you order 3 or more you get 20% off!
I tried to keep the cost as low as possible especially on the shipping side.

assembled version
typhoonH_deans_11.JPG

kit version
typhoonH_deans_20.JPG

Happy shopping,
Andy

I would Love to Order 4 from you as soon as you have stock again. I would Prefer them to be Assembled but if I can get them faster I would take them in Kit Form. I am currently using the Factory Charger Box that I Dis-Assembled and Soldered on the Power Cables & 4S Balancing Cable. I can either use the Factory charger with the Wall Plug or Connect it to my iCharger 4010 DUO. I do like this option more but the Price for only the Typhoon H Charging Box is $39,99 USD. I have 6 Batteries so need a Lower Cost Connector Like yours. I don't have access to a 3D Printer so please let me know when you get more Stock. Please Email me at [email protected] or message me on the Board.

Hy Keyonie

Thx for the interest and yes I will post here in the Board once they are available. Pls sign also up for the E-Mail notification on the product page in the shop.
Early next week I will get the material for another 100 connectors so stay tuned I will inform once they arrive.

Andy

Reactions: banned user
Hy Keyonie

Thx for the interest and yes I will post here in the Board once they are available. Pls sign also up for the E-Mail notification on the product page in the shop.
Early next week I will get the material for another 100 connectors so stay tuned I will inform once they arrive.

Andy
Thank You.
I did go to your site and signed up for the notification for the Typhoon H Charge Adapter and your Typhoon H Battery Holder/Tray. I would love to have a few of those, I like the Idea of being able to use a more powerful battery for a little longer Flight Time with the Typhoon H. Could you Please tell me what the Largest Dimensions the Battery can be to fit your Typhoon H Battery Holder is in WxHxL.

Thx a lot!
So the max size of a battery would be 150mmx51mmx45mm maybe even 160mm but then its too hard to get the wires inside.

Andy

its not that hard just go to: Quadcam and choose the product and then the option (kit or assembled) then enter your E-Mail and you get notified.

Andy

Reactions: MikeB
i was away last time and missed:oops:
i still want 2 :)
and i havent even got my h yet im still waiting for the pro version :D:confused:

Finally, another 100 are back in stock! Happy shopping :)
Products

I hope all the people got an E-Mail notification who did subscribe for one on the product page.
Now you can also do a back order which gets shipped in about 1-2 weeks. There will be now more subscription possibilities for an E-Mail notification since the back order is much better and is more fair for people who are waiting since a long time for this connector.
Sorry that I didn’t realize this in the first place but I had to learn that first :)

Andy

Reactions: W.alter
Products

I hope all the people got an E-Mail notification who did subscribe for one on the product page.
Now you can also do a back order which gets shipped in about 1-2 weeks. There will be now more subscription possibilities for an E-Mail notification since the back order is much better and is more fair for people who are waiting since a long time for this connector.
Sorry that I didn’t realize this in the first place but I had to learn that first :)

Andy

When are you going to have some of the battery trays?

Products
Hey Andreas, got my four adapters from you in the mail today. Thank you so much for working with me and just supplying the bare parts. Those spring pins are really small, and my eyesight ain't what it used to be, so time to bring out the "head gear." ;)
Soldering_vision_headgear.jpg

Yes this charger will work with the connector no problem.

Hey Andreas, got my four adapters from you in the mail today. Thank you so much for working with me and just supplying the bare parts. Those spring pins are really small, and my eyesight ain't what it used to be, so time to bring out the "head gear." ;)
View attachment 2027

Yes they are tiny that is true, nice hat :)

Andy

Received my assembled adapters today! Very high quality and as advertised with a perfect fit to the battery. Thanks a ton for making these!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex