Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Charging Plug

Hi GekoCH

I ordered and received my charging plug...works great fits perfectly nice work thanks! ... so I was wondering if you would design some kind of small plug with a built-in voltage meter the one could use to quickly plug in the to battery to determine the state of charge...? I would like to buy one if you could build it.... :)

Hi Andy, ordered on 7/8 (priority shipping), got the 'Order Complete' email on 7/13 and received them about a week later. Not sure of the date, but I believe it was either 7/20 or 7/21.

Thx a lot for the Feedback I have a costumer whose order still hasn't arrived even with Priority shipping... arg I think it got lost...

Hi GekoCH

I ordered and received my charging plug...works great fits perfectly nice work thanks! ... so I was wondering if you would design some kind of small plug with a built-in voltage meter the one could use to quickly plug in the to battery to determine the state of charge...? I would like to buy one if you could build it.... :)
Hy Brandon

Nice idea however it is much cheaper to just buy an lipo battery checker :)

Andy

Reactions: JohnL
I was on the first order, but didn't receive mine yet. It may be at home now as I left for vacation on the 25th, should be there when I get home that's California.

Thx a lot for the Feedback I have a costumer whose order still hasn't arrived even with Priority shipping... arg I think it got lost...

Hy Brandon

Nice idea however it is much cheaper to just buy an lipo battery checker :)

Andy
sorry for being a newb but can you post a link of what you're referring to? Thanks!

Hi GekoCH

You just need a lipo battery checker you can then use the balance lead already provided to check your total battery voltage and individual cells voltage.

New LCD Battery Capacity Checker Tester for LiPo LiFe Li-ion NiMH Nicd Battery

Also if you require a longer Lipo Balance Extension Lead Cable JST-XH 20cm ( 4S 4cell )

Lipo Balance Extension Lead Cable JST-XH 20cm - 2s 3s 4s 5s 6s - Turnigy Zippy

Reactions: Brandon B
I figured that ;), was curious as to which state. Ohio and Pennsyvania are having some delays due to our politcal party conventions.

it was sent to Mineral, VA 23117

Andy

Got mine today. Very, very happy! These are most definitely well made. (Coming from an electronics technician) It took around a week to arrive after the order complete email...

I got my order completed message yesterday and did priority shipping but I have ants in my pants waiting for them to arrive. Maybe next time you could just beam them over to me.

Hey @GekoCH you're a friggen one man army! :) Just ordered two more from you (assembled this time), just for fun. Man, what a cottage industry you've set up there, pal.

I got my order completed message yesterday and did priority shipping but I have ants in my pants waiting for them to arrive. Maybe next time you could just beam them over to me.

We're working on the beam technology maybe in the next firmware upgrade for the Typhoon :)

Hey @GekoCH you're a friggen one man army! :) Just ordered two more from you (assembled this time), just for fun. Man, what a cottage industry you've set up there, pal.

Yep and at first I thought maybe I can sell 50 pieces at most :) hmm I wasn't quite right :)

Andy

wohooo its now for the first time after 3.5 weeks where I got a few connectors in stock :)
Now I can keep up with the orders and yes they are ready to ship at the same day :)
(but there are not many left...)

Andy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex