Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery

Reaction score
5400mAh wont charge. Stays solid red. Just opened the box, started to charge my battery but only one is good. Anyone know any helpful tips to get my other battery to work. Only one battery limits my flight time. Thank You.

I only ask new batteries because when you say opened the box, I'm not sure if you are meaning just that you opened up your current box, or it's a new drone with all new batteries.

Did you try both batteries in the drone to see if they fire it up?
yes i did. the bad battery wouldn't let the connection program on my controller work cause it say that i only had 6.5 volt in battery life. then i put the other charged battery replacing the bad battery and the function where working good on the controller and the drone itself.

You got me then. There are a lot of people on here with tons of experience, hopefully this has been seen before. Try also searching out the terms in the search area here as it may already have been addressed.

If the bad battery is providing a 6.5v read out on the ST-16 when you power both up you would indeed have a bad battery. Take a picture of the -16 screen showing the battery voltage to send Yuneec after you call them. Make sure the battery voltage is visible. I would suggest checking the battery with a volt meter but you would need to have a voltmeter and know how to use one. I don't know if you have either capability.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me