Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Calibration

Reaction score
Today I was about to take off then I just went up about 4 feet then I about to land I touch down then it started to tip over. So I brought it up again but notice the power was about to climb again. I got nervous for a moment so push down the typhoon and try shutting Down the typhoon. I was wondering because when I calibrated it I was in my master bed room which was in the second level. Just curious since I did it upstairs did the typhoon H thinks the ground was in the second level.

If after you did the calibration you took it directly outside, not powering off and then back on at the launch site. thats possible. The H sets elevation and GPS coordinates for home point on power up. Is as I understand it.

If after you did the calibration you took it directly outside, not powering off and then back on at the launch site. thats possible. The H sets elevation and GPS coordinates for home point on power up. Is as I understand it.

I calibrated it upstairs and that was yesterday then today I brought it down to test my drone and that's when things went crazy. I didn't know if the elevation on when I did the calibration cause the drone act that way

I calibrated it upstairs and that was yesterday then today I brought it down to test my drone and that's when things went crazy. I didn't know if the elevation on when I did the calibration cause the drone act that way[/QUOTE

So it best to be on ground level to calibrate

I do the gimbal and accelerometer calibrations indoors. Compass is always done outdoors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786