Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ Trouble after crash my H

Reaction score
I had a small miss hap and Steve Carr helped me on the part I needed. So I put the new mount on the camera went a little crazy so tried to calibrate it and it went through some of the process well didn't help. So I slid the camera off and back on thinking of some sort of bad connection and I is straighten right up! Now I can't get it to anything with the controller but move the H and it works perfectly camera working great show good on the 16 but can not control it from the 16

@cowboy369,
Without some history, I can only take a guess. This sounds like you have a problem with either the green wire, the white wire, or both. If they are properly soldered to the contact board in the top mount, then the next suspicion falls on the slipring itself.
For a start, remove the cover plate from the contact board, and ensure all wires are connected properly. If so, we can go from there to find the real issue. These drawings show the proper connections if any wires are detached:

1-CGo3+ Hotshoe Wires.jpg CG03+ Slip ring Wire Color.jpg

Reactions: Steve Carr
I notice you mentioned a change in behavior after sliding the camera off and back on. That hints the spring contacts on the drone side of the mount could have a contact or two stuck down. As @Sureshot says, "simple things first". This link leads to a good picture of what to look for:
CGO3+ gimbal calibration failure.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I will add to the WTFDproject to get a multimeter (if you have one) and after you take off the covers check the continuity on each cable sometimes the cables are looking good on the outside but they may be separated inside. Let us know what you find.

Sorry took so long getting back to you all I slid the camera off and sure enough the center pin was stuck down!!!! I pulled it back up and slid the camera back on and it works great thank you all so much! I've been so busy I just now got to read the post and man I'm glad I did. I really thank all of you again once again you got me back in the air lol
I notice you mentioned a change in behavior after sliding the camera off and back on. That hints the spring contacts on the drone side of the mount could have a contact or two stuck down. As @Sureshot says, "simple things first". This link leads to a good picture of what to look for:
CGO3+ gimbal calibration failure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi