Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cyber monday?

Reaction score
Anybody know of any good cyber monday deals? Looking for the pro bundle with or without realsense....

The lowest price I have seen thus far is USD1378 and this is on Amazon. Search for YUNTHYBRUS. The advertised retail price on this seems to be USD1499.
This is not a black friday sale. This has been on Amazon since last two weeks.

Thanks - that is what I'm leaning towards but didn't want to miss anything obvious.

Yep, that Amazon deal is what I purchased last week. Keep in mind, if you buy that pro package, it will not come with a neck strap for the controller, you have to buy that separately. I ended up ordering the strap from Yuneec today and they only charge $9.99 for it and $6.16 for priority shipping.

Yep, that Amazon deal is what I purchased last week. Keep in mind, if you buy that pro package, it will not come with a neck strap for the controller, you have to buy that separately. I ended up ordering the strap from Yuneec today and they only charge $9.99 for it and $6.16 for priority shipping.
Yes. I ordered a screen protector from Carolina Dronz along with the neck strap and GiFi7000 battery. The sad part was that they shippied this inside a cover and the screen protector got bent quite a bit. Keeping in under a set of books to see if it relieves the strain markings. If not have to contact Carolina Dronz.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy