Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Difference between St16 and St16Pro

Reaction score
I just Bought a H Pro, they sent me a regular H, with 2 antennas, what is the diff. between the reg H and the H Pro besides the H Pro has 3 antenns, they offered me 100.00 and keep the reg ST 16, Or they will exchange the St 16 , What are the differences between The pro and reg kit besides the number of antennas?

the controller still has 3 antennas 1 is inside
this is what there web site list them as the pro shows the 3 antenna version but they are not any different

TYPHOON H
Typhoon H Hexacopter + CGO3+ gimbal camera + ST16 remote control + 1x battery + charger + power supply unit & adapter + accessories

TYPHOON H PRO
Typhoon H Hexacopter + CGO3+ gimbal camera + ST16 remote control + 2x battery + charger + power supply unit & adapter + accessories + Wizard + rucksack

TYPHOON H PRO WITH INTEL® REALSENSE™ TECHNOLOGY
Typhoon H Hexacopter + CGO3+ gimbal camera + ST16 remote control + 2x battery + charger + power supply unit & adapter + accessories + Intel RealSense module + Wizard + rucksack

Reactions: NDJollyMon and DCH
there web site list them as the pro shows the 3 antenna version but they are not any different
This is very true as far as control of the aircraft is concerned. The 3rd antenna that is normally inside the earlier ST16 is for the received 2.4gHz Telemetry signal coming from the H. Bringing that antenna out on the ST16+ increases the reception range from the H, as well as reception from a WiFi router. I see a big difference between the ST16 and the ST16+ controllers that I have when I compare the signal side by side from my WiFi router access point at a distance.

It is a worthwhile upgrade that can be performed with a kit that is available from Terrestrial Imaging, or they can do it for you it it is out of the realm of your technical abilities.

Yuneec ST16 Upgrade To An ST16+ By Terrestrial Imaging

Reactions: NDJollyMon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dq745