Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Difference between "Watch Me" and "Follow Me".

Reaction score
So I've watched many Youtube videos and I still can't figure what the difference is between "Watch Me" and "Follow Me".
Does anyone know what the difference is?

In Follow Me mode, the H moves whenever you move and tries to keep the same distance from you. You can point the camera wherever you want.
In Watch Me mode, It behaves the same way except that it keeps the camera pointed at you.

Reactions: CC Rider
In Follow Me mode, the H moves whenever you move and tries to keep the same distance from you. You can point the camera wherever you want.
In Watch Me mode, It behaves the same way except that it keeps the camera pointed at you.

Exactly. What I always find funny is that in either mode, it often goes in front. My Taku is like that, except he insists on being in front when we go on our daily drag-around (he dragging me).:)

Reactions: Jester
Reactions: Jester
The confusion here comes from the fact that on other drones, "watch me," means just that. The craft stays where it is and just turns the camera to watch you but not follow you.
Three perfect answers. Short, sweet, and to the point.

Okay so does the H actually move in "Watch Me" if the subject being watched moves? Or, does Watch Me just stay there and watch a subject drive off in the distance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital