Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Enough already...

Well folks, I read this entire thread with great interest. I am a novice hobbyist flier and because I am very busy remodeling my home, I don't fly as often as I would like but I read this forum as often as I can. What I have gleaned from it is a wealth of knowledge about the bird, accessories, methodology, and photo/video technique has been valuable to me. I think that was the intent of starting this forum in the first place. Yes there are some critical comments from some members but I see it the way my mommy taught me growing up: (1) "If you don't have something nice to say (constructive) than don't say anything at all" & (2) "Sticks & stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." I appreciate all the feedback, suggestions & knowledge base information then ignore what doesn't fit my needs. From what I have read, the moderators do a wonderful job of maintaining this forum and there are a lot of excellent contributors. Had I not joined this forum, I would have probably sold my H and given up on the hobby, so thank you all :). Finally, wishing you all a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!!
That is the same experience I have had on here.... totally positive, educational and occasionally humorous. I cannot ask for anything better than that. Keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus