Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ESC problem

Reaction score
I replaced the rear ESC with a new one from yuneek. I don't know what is wrong but it is still showing the same ESC is bad any suggestions

I don't know what is wrong but it is still showing the same ESC is bad any suggestions
Did you redo the motor assignments in the GUI, or just open the GUI and see the error still present.
The GUI/Q500 sometimes seems to remember ESC errors until they are cleared by re-running the Motor assignments.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yeah I run the motors and it still shows error
Did you redo the motor assignments in the GUI, or just open the GUI and see the error still present.
The GUI/Q500 sometimes seems to remember ESC errors until they are cleared by re-running the Motor assignments.

Yeah I run the motors and it still shows error
Motor test and motor assignment are not the same thing. Did you run the motor ESC assignment sequence, where you spin the motors by hand, one at a time, in the order specified by the GUI? It's important to know, so we have can pursue the right path.

Attachments

• ESC ID.JPG
    ESC ID.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Yeah I did that
Motor test and motor assignment are not the same thing. Did you run the motor ESC assignment sequence, where you spin the motors by hand, one at a time, in the order specified by the GUI? It's important to know, so we have can pursue the right path.

Oh wait not by hand

When each motor is indicated, spin it by hand in the direction indicated. It will usually tell you within a spin or two that it has the code. It will time out after a few seconds if it doesn't see the code.
Ok I'll have to try that when I get home I really appreciate your help thanks

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig