Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

I hate to be a bore here, but can someone be so kind as to supply a link to a previous post as to how to install Tuna's fine app? Or, maybe just a quick bullet point install and access procedure for the files? Thanks in advance!

I hate to be a bore here, but can someone be so kind as to supply a link to a previous post as to how to install Tuna's fine app? Or, maybe just a quick bullet point install and access procedure for the files? Thanks in advance!
Download the .zip file and extract the contents, included in the other files is an .html file. click on that file and it should open in your browser, it has the instructions.

Version 1.6 is here, download at the link below.

New features are a settings screen, satellite map views and imperial/metric display units.

If your app had expired, download the latest one and enjoy!
Thank you...but where is the link?

Bill W.

didn't read all 149 post of this thread, but, can you install this directly from the ST-16 in " pad " mode over wifi on the web ? Or do you need to go trought a PC ?

You used to be able to copy the files to the pc . To make Dashware work. It now times out everytime instead of getting the option to save. All other things work fine this is an ACW app.

K thanks ! so i guess, you use the ST-16 web browser. Come on this page here and click on the link from Tuna !?

You used to be able to copy the files to the pc . To make Dashware work. It now times out everytime instead of getting the option to save. All other things work fine this is an ACW app.

The good news is I'm an idiot. I shouldn't add last minute features :)

Telemetry downloads should now work again - make sure you have version 1.6.1 (check the About dialog), or reinstall from the website to fix.

K thanks ! so i guess, you use the ST-16 web browser. Come on this page here and click on the link from Tuna !?

It's probably easiest to download to a PC - the download includes a web page to explain how to set it up (copy via an SD card), and helps to find your ST-16 once it's installed.

You can install directly on the ST-16 though.

* Go to PAD mode and open the Browser
* Navigate to www.feertech.com/flightcenter.html
* Click the download link
* Quit the Browser and open File Manager
* Go to the Download folder, click on the downloaded file to unzip it
* Open the folder you just unzipped and click on the .apk file to install it

Reactions: Manny D
Will this fix maps not loading for some Tuna?

I'm not sure. I've had to overhaul map loading to be able to support satellite maps, so everything has changed. That should make the whole app a little more reliable. I'm back 'at work' now though, so if anyone is having problems with the latest version they can message me and we'll see if we can fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li