Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

If the banner at the bottom of the main screen is green and says you're online, then maps should work. I'm not near my ST-16 at the moment to check, but the map provider (Open Street Map) seems to be up. What part of the world are you in?

i have same issue.

any ideas?

edit- re-install has made no difference. map picture doesn't load exactly as per your issue.

I have the same problem, no maps, connected to wifi and internet, all apps works (Google Maps, web browsing ...)
Very nice app, thanks a lot. Too bad maps does not work for me though.

Below some info that might be of interest if someone else also have the same problem or can figure out what I´m doing wrong.
For my ST16, I have Build number: st16_system_v03.01.b22 & Kernel version 3.10.20

Under Program icon in the green Pad main window, tap "Settings", "Location", Location is on
(the upper right corner should display "ON"), and it states "Mode High accuracy"

Uninstalled flight center, and installed it again. Have rebooted several times.
Have done a reset to factory settings on the ST16 and installed flight center again and no difference, still no maps in Flight Center.
(have restored/copied back all folders/subfolders and containing files after factory reset, FlightLog, Flightmode and so on)
The banner at the bottom of the main screen is green and says I´m online.

Original firmware was E and updated to A version when the new firmware version became available. I´m in Sweden.

Any suggestions ?

Last edited:
If the banner at the bottom of the main screen is green and says you're online, then maps should work. I'm not near my ST-16 at the moment to check, but the map provider (Open Street Map) seems to be up. What part of the world are you in?

I do have the green banner and I can connect via another web browswer just fine. I am located in Oregon

I am in the UK Tuna.

If you need specific info from st16 I am happy to get it.

Banner is green though and using latest firmware.

Copy the APK file to an SD card, insert into ST16

2.On the ST16 click 'PAD' to view the Green Android home screen.

3.Click the Apps Icon () to see Apps installed on the ST16

4.Open the File Manager ()

5.Select the 'Category' tab (top left). It may take a moment to scan your SD card

6.Click the 'Apks' Icon () to select and install the App (you may need to Allow Unknown Sources to proceed)

I do not understand it? I can not find the APK file subcategories?

@bowhunt it sounds like you haven't got the SD card mounted, if it's not recognising the API you put on it. Check you can browse the card normally in the file manager.

i guess those of us unlucky enough not to have it working are just going to need to live with it and un-install mean time?

@raptorheli2 as I say, I'm not near my typhoon at the moment, so it's very difficult to give support. I'll do what i can to figure out what might be giving you the problems, but I have limited internet access.

Not really, if you can browse the web normally on the ST-16 and it's showing the expected telemetry files, but just not the maps, I can't identify what might be the problem without getting my own ST-16 out. Thanks for your patience though, I'm sorry you're not having a great experience.

Reactions: Niels Bogstad
no need to say sorry, it is beta for a reason.

to confirm though, yes i have telem files, i can click to open them and they play but the map is blank. yes i can browse the internet and google maps fine on the unit, i am doing it now!

OK guys...I'm just now downloading Tuna's fine app. Can so!mebody provide some quick bullet points as to how to install to the ST16? I mean, is it just drag and drop? Then how to access once connected to my wireless and Google website? Thanks! Can't wait to run some CCC's thanks to Tuna's great work

So it is. Well, I'm just back from my holiday, so I'll get out an updated version shortly. Please bear with me!

Reactions: Hunter_Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sao789ph