Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

Awesome work!!!

What does it mean when you have 2 flights on one telemetry file?

Z

A flight is basically the bit when you're running the motors and up in the air. If you land and stop, then take off again without rebooting the YTH, that is a different flight. The YTH resets its altitude to zero at the start of a flight.

The app ignores the bits in between flights because the telemetry data is fairly meaningless, particularly when the system is first booting up and getting GPS lock and RC connection.

Excellent Thx

it is possible to display(near altitude) on the map current distance? from start- travelled

imho you should create a paypal donate button:) on your site
this app is a muss to have for any typhoon H user

Yes, I had thought about that, will add it in the next update.

Hey @Tuna, thank you SO MUCH for listening to and then integrating our suggestions into your kickass app. Me thinks you should be charging some amount of $$ for this. Tell me how and I'll donate... a lot.

Reactions: Tuna
i have a problem @Tuna ... every time i go to the website to download this great piece of software , i cannot find a paypal donate button or any way to pay for it anywhere :D

Superb! Thanx Tuna

It's a perfect software. You should sell it to Yuneec. They really can learn from you. Anyway put a donate-button on your website. This enthusiasm you put into your work should be supported!

Ok, version 1.7 is up. click here to get it -> Feersum Flight Center - Yuneec ST-16

If you've been worried about Compass calibration warnings, want to check your GPS accuracy, or signal strength, or just want some more detailed statistics on your flights, there's a new Summary screen:

fc_screenshot2.png
thank you for this Its a major help :)

A flight is basically the bit when you're running the motors and up in the air. If you land and stop, then take off again without rebooting the YTH, that is a different flight. The YTH resets its altitude to zero at the start of a flight.

The app ignores the bits in between flights because the telemetry data is fairly meaningless, particularly when the system is first booting up and getting GPS lock and RC connection.

Does it split the flight if you change modes also? For example, I have 2 flights listed on one file in that I went up for 15 minutes, came down/swapped batteries, and went up for another 10 minutes, without turning the ST16+ off (That is perfect, I can easily see I took two flights).

Then I have another file that split mid flight (never landed), and it looks like it happened when I switched from angle to orbit.

For the gps acc I'm assuming it's using values in the below range?

DOP values.jpg

Lastly, what is the fsk signal strength? Is that for the video feed or drone control?

Z

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook