Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Drone

Reaction score
New to the drone world. Flew RC planes years ago so hears to new adventures lol.
Question....I bought a Q500 that was advertised as never flown and I am curious to know if there is any way to connect the drone to a computer and see if it logs any sort of flight time? Thanks

Check the ST10+ Controller beneath the Battery and see if by chance the Owner Inserted and left a SD Memory Card. If so there might be the telemetry data on the card that would tell you some things.

Check the ST10+ Controller beneath the Battery and see if by chance the Owner Inserted and left a SD Memory Card. If so there might be the telemetry data on the card that would tell you some things.
Thanks I will check that. There was not an SD card in the camera so I will have to buy one. What size card does must folks use. Will a 64GB card hold much or should I go with a 128 or larger.

Thanks I will check that. There was not an SD card in the camera so I will have to buy one. What size card does must folks use. Will a 64GB card hold much or should I go with a 128 or larger.
32 G class 10 for the ST- 10 is all you will need 64 G for the camera after you down load the files just delete them from the 64 G card the .the only thing i would recommend is buy a brand name sd card not one from china they seam to crash after 15 G .

Reactions: anix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal