Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal problem

Reaction score
Just recieved my new Typhoon Pro today.
When turned on, the gimbal keeps rotating very slovly... all the way rond again and again.
Have tried to calibrate, but still the same.
Anyone tried this before ? :-/

Are you linked to your controller when the camera wanders? Is your Pan Control knob centered? Have you ever crashed it? You might go in the calibration screen for the controller and adjust the Pan setting.

The pan knob is i neutral... but if i try to pan it on the knob to the left, and turn it back to neutral.. it keeps turning left very slowly. And the same if i pan to the right and put in in neutral.. it keeps turning right slowly.
And i am linked to controller..

Go to System settings and then Hardware monitor. It will show what the controller is doing.
Work the Pan mode switch a couple of times, first one position then all the way to the other and see if it stops.

@ DK-Fire
I've had my H pro for about a week now and have took it out a few times so I don't know a lot about it yet but mine did the same thing yesterday with the camera so I did the compass calibration and it fixed the issue with the camera.
Good luck

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mine displayed this anomaly yesterday during it's first flight after a firmware update (not the update released yesterday, it was the update from November last year). However I landed it and power-cycled the aircraft and took off again. That cleared the problem. I ran a further battery through it yesterday and all seemed well.

I got it to stop from spinning, by updating it.
Now the only problem is that the camera is pointing slightly to the right

Attachments

• IMG_2195.JPG
    IMG_2195.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
use the pan knob on the controller to get it to center.

Yes but when the Pan knob is centeret, the camera shuld be also... but it's pointing to the right, when knob is centeret..

What I'm saying is use the knob to get it to turn to center then set the knob back to center. It will turn slowly to which ever direction you turn it and when it hits center set the knob back to center and the camera should be centered.

What I'm saying is use the knob to get it to turn to center then set the knob back to center. It will turn slowly to which ever direction you turn it and when it hits center set the knob back to center and the camera should be centered.

Sorry ThunderChicken, but for the life of me I can't understand what you said there...

Reactions: DK-Fire
I got it to stop from spinning, by updating it.
Now the only problem is that the camera is pointing slightly to the right

Did you re-calibrate the gimbal? (correctly)

Try unplugging the camera, examine the 2 rows of spring contacts on the gimbal and the craft. At times one will stick down.

I finally worked [emoji122][emoji122]
Thanks for your help...
went out today for some fun [emoji4]

da32da2c1e8a030440299227e3b6c742.jpg

Reactions: Cranky Trapper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice