Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimball calibration software

Reaction score
Hi. I changed the wire of the gimbal and it says I need to run calibration software. What is it? And how can I do that?

Hi. I changed the wire of the gimbal and it says I need to run calibration software. What is it? And how can I do that?
Can you explain a bit more in depth what you mean?

You said you changed a wire. What wire, and what was the reason for changing it in the first place?
Do you mean you repaired as in soldered one, or was it an actual replacement?
Was there a crash previously?

The more detail you put into your question, the easier it will be to understand what you are actually needing.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Can you explain a bit more in depth what you mean?

You said you changed a wire. What wire, and what was the reason for changing it in the first place?
Do you mean you repaired as in soldered one, or was it an actual replacement?
Was there a crash previously?

The more detail you put into your question, the easier it will be to understand what you are actually needing.

Hi. Yeah since my drone crashed a wire which connects the gimbal to the connectors under the drone was disconnected I ordered a new set and on the website that I bought the wire it said you need a calibration software. I’m going to replace the wire today so if I get any warnings on the device I’ll update here.

Attachments

• 3EE1E8D9-8D93-4F78-8692-0F1992B2EB69.png
    3EE1E8D9-8D93-4F78-8692-0F1992B2EB69.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 30
Hi. Yeah since my drone crashed a wire which connects the gimbal to the connectors under the drone was disconnected I ordered a new set and on the website that I bought the wire it said you need a calibration software. I’m going to replace the wire today so if I get any warnings on the device I’ll update here.
When I crashed my H, I had one of the wires rip free. I had a friend micro solder it back into place. All I have done to it since, is the gimbal/camera calibration from the st16, and have not had an issue.

Reactions: Mhjalilib

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwight.a.atkinson