Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus Price Drop

Ty Pilot

One Hexy Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
copperdawg.com
Just a PSA.;) I was on the B&H site and saw they have the H Plus on sale for 1699.00 and this is with RS and two flight batteries.
I am sure other dealers will have similar discounts, so if you've been on the fence for the last five months, this is a pretty good deal.

I bought my 2nd 480 over a year ago on B & H for $599. I'm waiting for the 1/2 off flash deal on B & H for the 520-. A girl can only dream!

Reactions: Docdor and Ty Pilot
I’m waiting for the price drop on the 520 also. I paid premium price for the H plus.

Just a PSA.;) I was on the B&H site and saw they have the H Plus on sale for 1699.00 and this is with RS and two flight batteries.
I am sure other dealers will have similar discounts, so if you've been on the fence for the last five months, this is a pretty good deal.

Best Buy had that same [rice about 3 weeks ago.

I got mine at B&H during their Cyber Monday sale for $1,699. Right after, it went back up to $1,899. I wonder if this is a New Year's sale, or if this will be the new norm.

$1699 has been bouncing around among several dealers since Black Friday / Cyber Monday... maybe a CES special next?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49