Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How do I balance my Breeze batteries?

Reaction score
I believe that all 3 of the batteries for my Breeze need balancing.
They charge too quickly and discharge in less than a minute.
Is there a way to force the charger to balance the batteries?

I believe that all 3 of the batteries for my Breeze need balancing.
They charge too quickly and discharge in less than a minute.
Is there a way to force the charger to balance the batteries?
The breeze charger is already a balance charger. Balance is not really the issue. The issue is the dead cells that are creating the balance problem. And that can't be fixed. You can use a battery checker to measure the internal resistance. There is little doubt the checker will show you need to replace the batteries.

This Flyer is included with every Order I ship at YuneecSkins.com
It has Tips on the Care & Storage of your LiPo Batteries.
The worst thing you can do with a LiPo Battery, is to Fully Charge it, and Store it with your Drone, and expect it to be Ready for the next Flight... Storing a LiPo Fully Charged will Slowly Destroy your Battery.

Please Feel Free to give me any additional Information, or if you disagree with any of the Tips included.
I have been Studying all the Information I can find about LiPo Battery Use & Care in RC Aircraft for longer than I care to mention.

I've been Flying RC Heli's & Planes long before Drones & LiPo Batteries existed, and proper care of a LiPo Battery is just as important as caring for a Gas or Nitro RC Engine.

I Love to Fly at Night...;)

Attachments

• Yuneec Skins LiPo Battery Tips.pdf
    116.1 KB · Views: 3
This Flyer is included with every Order I ship at YuneecSkins.com
It has Tips on the Care & Storage of your LiPo Batteries.
The worst thing you can do with a LiPo Battery, is to Fully Charge it, and Store it with your Drone, and expect it to be Ready for the next Flight... Storing a LiPo Fully Charged will Slowly Destroy your Battery.

Please Feel Free to give me any additional Information, or if you disagree with any of the Tips included.
I have been Studying all the Information I can find about LiPo Battery Use & Care in RC Aircraft for longer than I care to mention.

I've been Flying RC Heli's & Planes long before Drones & LiPo Batteries existed, and proper care of a LiPo Battery is just as important as caring for a Gas or Nitro RC Engine.

I Love to Fly at Night...;)
I have hundreds of Night Fly Videos, and this is one of my Favorites...;)

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook