Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

wow i really hope thats not true.....i really don't want to go for the p4 but flying season here in new york is rather short.....lets see what develops in the next day or two....captain do you have the p4 in stock?

View attachment 481 Finally, a half way decent day to fly. I had taken a top-down picture of our place during the winter, and now that everything is greening up I thought I'd take another one. I climbed out and being in the sun I really couldn't see the screen but I knew by sound when I reach 400 feet and could drop the stick. The air is fairly unstable so I knew it might take a little longer than usual to get to altitude.

When I finally shaded the screen and checked, she was at 1,000 feet! I dropped the stick but she kept climbing! I knew she was feeling left out and bored, not being able to fly for over a month, but she knows the rules! We've discussed them at length, many times. But, there she goes!

I pulled back on the stick while shouting mental messages to her to come back down. After a few more feet in altitude she relented and started back down. I hit the 'return-to-home', just to make sure she got the message that I meant business. As she crossed back through the 1,000 foot mark I snapped this picture. I figured, while she's up there she might as well capture something.

She's never acted out, before. Always home on time, good grades, great attitude. I don't know what got into her today but after our conversation a few minutes ago I don't think that's going to happen again.

Teenagers.
Nice view! I would "ground" her for a month for such behavior!:mad::mad:

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
Yeah, Hav

I haven't flown the P4 yet, Just picked it up yesterday and took all day to set up and update,plus to windy and cloudy. Seems awsome !, Had 2 crashes that were electronically related and DJI after I ragged on them let me pay $400 difference to upgrade to P4 rather than try to fix the P3 again, so I jumped on it!;)
Awsome. When you finally get your H you can do a side by side for us.

View attachment 481 Finally, a half way decent day to fly. I had taken a top-down picture of our place during the winter, and now that everything is greening up I thought I'd take another one. I climbed out and being in the sun I really couldn't see the screen but I knew by sound when I reach 400 feet and could drop the stick. The air is fairly unstable so I knew it might take a little longer than usual to get to altitude.

When I finally shaded the screen and checked, she was at 1,000 feet! I dropped the stick but she kept climbing! I knew she was feeling left out and bored, not being able to fly for over a month, but she knows the rules! We've discussed them at length, many times. But, there she goes!

I pulled back on the stick while shouting mental messages to her to come back down. After a few more feet in altitude she relented and started back down. I hit the 'return-to-home', just to make sure she got the message that I meant business. As she crossed back through the 1,000 foot mark I snapped this picture. I figured, while she's up there she might as well capture something.

She's never acted out, before. Always home on time, good grades, great attitude. I don't know what got into her today but after our conversation a few minutes ago I don't think that's going to happen again.

Teenagers.
Wow! Very beautiful shot. Do you own some acreage there?

Here's the latest. We should have a small bunch of our orders by this Friday. Yuneec is sending out as many as they can, while at the same time, ramping up shipping in steps. That's a smart approach and one I've used in the past. Here we go people!
Did they say when all the batteries and backpack are coming out? And how many is a small order? 10?

Thanks. Yes, we have 60 acres. Nearest human to the north is about 80 miles.
We have a small horse farm here in upstate NY. At 400 ft you can't see any houses other than my farm. If you go to 1,000 ft you can see that my farm is a small oasis in a much more populated area. I'm rural enough that I can't get cable TV, water, natural gas or sewer, but I can jump in the truck and be at a Wal-Mart in 20 minutes.

Once you get your shipping info it should say how many you have coming. I am curious to see how many each shop gets in round 1

And I just got word:
The Typhoon H's estimated time of arrival is by months end. The manufacture had
a recall on the units to adjustment to units prior to releasing into the market.

I'm calling BS to them making a statement like that. Several missed shipping dates back I was informed they were test flying each and every aircraft before boxing up for shipping. "Adjustments" would have been made during the test flight process, not after being packaged for shipping. That was after the "firmware update" excuse. The last shipping info I got wind of had the H shipping to dealers on 5/9 or 5/10, and now there's another change? At times it seems they'll tell a lie when the truth would do.

Sorry, but Yuneec multirotor management is grossly incompetent.

Reactions: n3srj
Basicly at this point after waiting all this time..I would not believe Yuneec if there was a stack of bibles on side of them and Jesus Christ himself was on the other.. They lie better then my ex wife! Just tell the truth and suck it up buttercup you screwed up and we all know it!

Its a shame DJI is such a horrible company as well.. At least they have a product to sell...

View in Browser

Company Update

Dear Family,

It's been a great year so far and I'd like to update you on what's next for our business.

The mfr Yuneec has yet to step up to the plate and publicly tell us why there is such a delay with the Typhoon H. Latest rumors floating all around the Internet have it being released as late as the first week in June. This is upsetting many many customers across United States and if the manufacturer does not do something about it their reputation will be heavily damaged. Our customers that have pre-ordered this item know that our company is keeping a close eye on this situation.

On a more positive note, we are proud to announce, Actually very excited to announce that we start shipping tomorrow May 10 the Autel X-Star premium...

As a thank you all purchases of this item get a free 20" helipad with purchase...... Autel Robotics X-Star Premium Drone with 4K Camera W/FREE HELIPAD!

Keep in mind my friends that layaway is available on any product on our website 365 days a year and that the layaway is free!

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to call our office Monday through Fridayfrom 9 AM a.m. to 5 PM Eastern standard time at 631-730-7228.

We hope you have a great evening and we look forward to serving you

Peter and Jan

Learn More
white-facebook.png
white-twitter.png

This email was sent to you by Aces Deals
10 WINGES AVE
PATCHOGUE, NY 11772

Unsubscribe
open

Reactions: JB1
Dang, I hadn't even read that email yet since the subject line was about the X-Star. I'm hoping he'll have good news tomorrow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20