Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor start without GPS

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am having an issue with my H acquiring GPS lock. Obviously the motors will not start while "acquiring". I was thinking they would start with GPS switched off. However mine will not....should they?

Thanks!

Hi everyone.

I am having an issue with my H acquiring GPS lock. Obviously the motors will not start while "acquiring". I was thinking they would start with GPS switched off. However mine will not....should they?

Thanks!
What color is the light blinking? Are you close to an airport?

It's blinking purple. I have flown from this location many times. I may have a GPS module issue (I have a q500 that acquires in less than 3 minutes from the same location). But everything I've seen indicates that if I switch GPS to off...the motors should start.

Thanks.

Ok purple with white once in a while? It happened to me also, who knows why? I just re-calibrated the compass and it worked.

Ok purple with white once in a while? It happened to me also, who knows why? I just re-calibrated the compass and it worked.

White blinking in a while means there are enough sattelites availible to use follow / watchme mode

I am having the same problem my lights are flashing red and blue, does anybody know what the blue and red blinking lights means?

I know that's why I'm super confused.. cuz I have the chart right here in front of me and I've looked online I downloaded the GUI and come to find out my GPS and Compass are good but the orientation sensor is bad, got my propellers to spin too lol.. kinda glad I don't need that replaced.. but now I've looked online and I can't find anything about a orientation sensor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig