Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New body for my Typhoon H

What does the USMC, DOD have to say about you using their "Brand" on such a controversial piece of equipment? The concept is cool, but with all the copyright garbage, liability, and "What's in it for me" that we face today, I'm a bit surprised that the Marines/DOD hasn't grounded you. Good luck!

Reactions: Timothy Reece
What does the USMC, DOD have to say about you using their "Brand" on such a controversial piece of equipment? The concept is cool, but with all the copyright garbage, liability, and "What's in it for me" that we face today, I'm a bit surprised that the Marines/DOD hasn't grounded you. Good luck!
Being a disabled marine veteran I don't think they will mind.

Reactions: Drone_Video
Got a friend of mine working on a new body for my Typhoon H. Called up customer service and was told body modification would not affect my warranty.
Glad you checked with them im having a wrap put on mine also. Sorry bout that marine thing, 8yr ARMY

d07a7df3957c9f9eb5d3dd3b4a6be031.jpg

I'm really digging the Alien Spider look! I do some cerakote on firearms and other stuff, and actually thought about cerakoting mine. Is paint and dipping all that has been done to theses so far? And how is the Alien Spider done? Is it a 2 stage dip process or paint? If it is wraps, where are you guys getting the wraps?

I'm really digging the Alien Spider look! I do some cerakote on firearms and other stuff, and actually thought about cerakoting mine. Is paint and dipping all that has been done to theses so far? And how is the Alien Spider done? Is it a 2 stage dip process or paint? If it is wraps, where are you guys getting the wraps?

I bought the good art "graffiti" style spray paint. I actually painted on a windy day and got an interesting scale appearance like a lizard. I got Krink paint pens for the customizing. The socks are heat shrink tubing that I shrunk on there. I've had hummingbirds fly right up to the camera because of the color as an added bonus.

Being a disabled marine veteran I don't think they will mind.
Marine or Army, I understand the disability thing. I too am 80% disabled. Was in the Army for 10 years back in the 80's through early 90's. Been living with it since. Enjoy your flight!

I don’t do Facebook but I’d like an Orange shell for my TH. If anyone has another way to contact him I’d appreciate it.

BTW Navy for 4 years (a long time ago).

I don’t do Facebook but I’d like an Orange shell for my TH. If anyone has another way to contact him I’d appreciate it.

BTW Navy for 4 years (a long time ago).
I will try to get permission to send you his phone number as the only is by messager. I will get back to you in a few hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook