Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new firmware 2017 ?

Product concerned: the Typhoon H with last ST16 +

Hello, why is the firmware U.S better than the firmware E.U?
At startup, wifi connection 48 seconds for the U.S, 2.5 minutes for the E.U !!!
It would also be more stable, no loss of link between the drone and the ST16 +!
French users have upgraded their Typhoon H with firmware U.S!
Why this difference?

Regards.

Mine does that to unless I keep holding the stick down. Eventually you hear a change in the motors where they go to an idle state. At this point I can take my finger off the stick and press the red arm/disarm button to shutdown. Yours doesn't do that?

I've had my T-H about to land and just as it touched down, the motors revved up and it raised about a foot off the ground. I push the throttle stick down and landed, but also as it touched down, I bumped the Flight Mode switch from Angle to RTH and the motors stopped instantly! So you may want to try that to keep it from tipping forward again.

You also cannot start the motors when the switch is in RTH mode! I found that out one day when I was going to fly and it refused to start. I thought it was because I was less than the required distance from our local airport. Once I put it in Angle Mode, it started just fine.

Reactions: JoePGM
when i hold down stick it goes to idle but before you can push red button they rev and flip it foward and nothing like this or even flyaways happened till this last firmware update.dont get me wrong i love my h but they have to get this stuff straightened out i called support asked for a reboot file to start over they just want me to send it in

I had the same problem and on the new firmware (for all pieces). I recalibrated the compass and all seems to be good now. Hasn't behaved like this in quite awhile. I calibrated in an open field and faced magnetic north to start.

when i hold down stick it goes to idle but before you can push red button they rev and flip it foward and nothing like this or even flyaways happened till this last firmware update.dont get me wrong i love my h but they have to get this stuff straightened out i called support asked for a reboot file to start over they just want me to send it in
I press my button a micro above touchdown while pulling down slowly, so it can stop sooner and not topple over.

I no longer have the re rev and tip over issue yuneec USA sent me the 1.28 flash firmware and after reflashing and reloading latest update that problem is gone .I just haven't flown it out away from me too far to check video and connection loss yet

Just a quick question, i have been searching the forum and am looking for an error i found in the telemetry. I have error 34 on a particular flight that went bad.
I also have endless counts of error 32 across almost all flights(presumably compass?).

Any pointers would be appreciated

Airport NFZ is 128
Flyaway checker is 64
Compass is 32
Over heating is 16
ESC failure is 8
Failsafe mode is 4
Second voltage warning is 2
First voltage warning is 1

Add up all the above to get the actual error number. So error 34 is Compass (32) plus Second voltage warning (2).

Reactions: Matthew Jessop
My problem with sending mine to yuneec is when mine arrived there was no sn or hi number on bird unless it's under realsense module .Tec told me to use gui to connect to h and foster it under the vehicle I'd # that comes up on gui eachhas it's own # .so when I called to see about what to do about this firmware fail they wanted it sent in .vs asked for an I told them how Tec told me to register it and vs said no we need a an but tech said the I'd is seen when they plug it in for diagnostics so I'm afraid to send it got get lost

If you have your original box you H came in you can find your serial number there on the box itself.

no realsense doesnt cover it when it was done at factory and it wasnt on box box had tear in it where it should have been . they said i had a warranty i gave them the vhin vehicle identification number.plus i insured it so im covered.yuneec sent me the 1.28 flash firmware and when i flashed the h and reinstalled new firmware it hasnt had anymore issues

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital